User Controls

SGers are GAAAY

So, i posted in SG, because I had obviously forgotten that SGers are So Gay.

Anyway, I had a question, I was wondering if anyone knew if it had ever happened that a skydivers lands right in front or on top of a moving vehicle, wether the parachute deployed correctly and the guy just sucks at landing, or parachute failed and the guy just smashed like a meteor into the car. Anyone know anything about this?
    Ghost Black Hole
    you should become the first person to do it. Preferably without the parachute
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Why do you wonder this? I mean of all the more important things like why do cats bury their shit and dogs don't?
    Ghost is an SG faggot, dont listen to her.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I only read latest threads
    HTS highlight reel
    HBtards suck dick.
    Originally posted by Ghost you should become the first person to do it. Preferably without the parachute

That’s all part of the plan. It’s in my new book, coming up at bookstores soon. It’s called “How to dick slap life in the face with style”. Features all kinds of cool shit, but it’s not for the faint hearted. I know you should have no problem reading it, given you have no heart, cause you’re just a huge pussy. You only don’t get the guiness world record for biggest pussy in the world because you keep on sucking every official who tries to take any measurements into your colossal gaping void.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You should kill yourself on cam in TC
Jump to Top