User Controls

Gillette has gone full sjow

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Remember when gillette used to be a manly company and used to be cool and masculine. Even the ceo's son was in dystopia. But now they have gone full sjow. They are now promoting obesity. type 2 diabetes is so fucking sexy. And they even had that whole commercial on toxic masculinity. When the grid goes down the MORALLY SUPERIOR BEINGz will be drinking their own piss like 24 hours into the ordeal. ooooooh giad.

I had 2 youtube accounts banned (one I had for 8 years) for making fun of fat chicks. But I'm not actually a hadur. Like I had this fat friend that lived down the street from me. And we would just smoke weed and trip and stuff. She was a fatty butt, but she wasn't delusional. We would troll mukbang videos not because we are haterz but because it was actually funny when you see someone that has a weight loss channel yet over the last 3 years has done nothing but gain weight yet the body positive supporters still believe "YOU GOT DIS GURL!" No... no... she obviously needs professional help, a 27 year old shouldn't be riding a scooter in walmart..

But anyways my friend asked me all jokes aside, would I actually want people to do better for themselves by losing weight and I was like yeah of course.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    has anyone tried those 5 blade razors? they have generic ones at walamrt.

idk, i use the mach 3 blades because they do a good job and the 1 or cheap 2 blade disposables dont work well for me. idk why my dad uses the 1 blade bic razors, they suck ass and hes not poor
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Who the fuck cares

Originally posted by DietPiano has anyone tried those 5 blade razors? they have generic ones at walamrt.

idk, i use the mach 3 blades because they do a good job and the 1 or cheap 2 blade disposables dont work well for me. idk why my dad uses the 1 blade bic razors, they suck ass and hes not poor

i have and to be honest they don't work for me as I don't shave errr day. I shave like once every 2-5 weeks, so I have to first use the clippers then I use one of the 1 blade bic razors or another cheap multiple blades works just fine for me.
    Originally posted by Narc Who the fuck cares

um why are you going to all the threads and acting like a douche? Obviously you care enough to post in my thread. lol
    Wow Bill Krozby is being easily triggered today guys.

Originally posted by Narc Wow Bill Krozby is being easily triggered today guys.

He must have just switched to Gillette
    Originally posted by Narc Wow Bill Krozby is being easily triggered today guys.

righhhhtt... anyways, back to the topic.
    never had a gillette.

ive been using the same no brand dispossable razor for almost 4 years.

the previous one which is almost 5-6 years is still pretty sharp and useable and the onky reason i stopped using it was because ive lost its cap.
    Let's all gang up on him for the rest of the day. It'll be hilarious.

y36mg motherfucker [our clonal flashy cusco]
    Dystopia is fucking sick. RIP Dino.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Narc Let's all gang up on him for the rest of the day. It'll be hilarious.

nanner nanner poo poo go stick ur head doo doo
    Originally posted by y36mg Dystopia is fucking sick. RIP Dino.

I didn't know he died. How did he?
    Ghost Black Hole
    damn she is fat
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I didn't know he died. How did he?

I'm not exactly sure, I just remember my friend sent me and article and I was very sad.

**Update** He's not dead am just an autistic fuck. am sorry m8.
    I rlly just had to good Dino Sommese and was immediately horrified with myself.
    Originally posted by y36mg I'm not exactly sure, I just remember my friend sent me and article and I was very sad.

**Update** He's not dead am just an autistic fuck. am sorry m8.

lol yeah i was about to say you must be lampooning me
Jump to Top