User Controls

what do people do all day

i spend a shitload of time distracting myself with stupid shit. with the very small amount of time i was actually capable of focusing and doing shit when i was in school, i could get a LOT done even compared to other people. i can't imagine how productive i would be if i were able to concentrate for long periods of time, or even just engage in different activities that aren't total time wasters. as far as i can tell, most poeple also distract themselves with dumb shit but they just lie to themselves and tell themselves it's actually important. or they're a shameless farmville player/facebook poster. i guess i just answered my own question LOL so i guess the next question is how do i focus all the time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lay off the coffee.
    y36mg motherfucker [our clonal flashy cusco]
    smok
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i spend a shitload of time distracting myself with stupid shit. with the very small amount of time i was actually capable of focusing and doing shit when i was in school, i could get a LOT done even compared to other people. i can't imagine how productive i would be if i were able to concentrate for long periods of time, or even just engage in different activities that aren't total time wasters. as far as i can tell, most poeple also distract themselves with dumb shit but they just lie to themselves and tell themselves it's actually important. or they're a shameless farmville player/facebook poster. i guess i just answered my own question LOL so i guess the next question is how do i focus all the time

This is most of what i struggle with
    Besides schizophrenia lite and pain
Jump to Top