User Controls

Nuns growing weed

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    A documentary about nuns who grow marijuana will be released to mark the weed users' holiday of 4/20 in the USA today.

Sister Kate Meeusen started the Sisters of the Valley in 2011 with just twelve plants, now it's an international operation which garners $1.1 million USD in sales each year.

The 'Breaking Habits' film, directed by British filmmaker Rob Ryan, explores the history and sustained survival of the weed-growing nuns.

'I've seen the film so many times I'm sick of it, I didn't like it but everyone else likes it so I'm happy about that,' said Sister Kate, 60, who resides in Merced County, California with her community of sisters.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6939811/Bad-habit-Meet-Californian-NUNS-rake-1-1million-year-selling-cannabis-oil.html

Cool

Apparently not real nuns, but cool nonetheless. Women growing weed is cool.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Priests raping boys, nuns raising weed.

Yay for catholic
    Not sure what's so cool about growing plants.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not sure what's so cool about growing plants.

Well, people in general don't have the same skills they did in the past. Being good at cultivating plants, or even cultivating them at all, is a good thing.

Pot is particularly useful. There's also the money it can yield due to being illegal in so many places. If a person knows what they're doing, they can retire from one crop if they want. Never have to work again. Women that can grow weed well could be pretty darn useful.

EDIT: It would be nice to own a pot farm, just be the superviser, and only have women growing the weed and taking care of it. Hot ones that are required to always be naked. Naked women frolicking through a forest of one of the best smelling (and most awesome) herbs on the planet. Possibly bisexual nympho women too. At least a few. And contrast. Different races of women

EDIT2:
    Legends abound as to the tactics used to induct members into what became a quasi-religious political organization. One such legend is that future assassins were subjected to rites similar to those of other mystery cults in which the subject was made to believe that he was in imminent danger of death. But the twist of the assassins was that they drugged the person to simulate a "dying" to later have them awaken in a garden flowing with wine and served a sumptuous feast by virgins. The supplicant was then convinced he was in Heaven and that the cult's leader, Hassan-i-Sabah, was a representative of the divinity and that all of his orders should be followed, even unto death. This legend derives from Marco Polo, who visited Alamut after it fell to the Mongols in the thirteenth century.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Assassins

That's dope.
    Growing truffles is probably more skillful and rewarding.

If some idiot in a trailer can grow weed it doesn't seem very skillful..everyone and his dog seems to do it too.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Growing truffles is probably more skillful and rewarding.
    Skillful yeah. They're difficult. I've never looked for them but I sometimes collect chanterelles and other gourmet mushrooms.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not sure what's so cool about growing plants.

still salty about your failed garden i see
    Love me some $900 truffles on top of my steak.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Na Polecat grows hemp
Jump to Top