User Controls

Post pictures of your penis extention.

blaster master victim of incest

Only a 300 but I'm still learning and didn't feel like trashing a 10k bike doing stupid shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master Here's mine, i built it from a wrecked bike, it's 600cc and helps me run from the devil at high speed late at night.

About a year ago I was running from some cops in bufu egypt IL and as soon as I got back into chicagoland fucker locked up the rear wheel doing over 100mph. That was an interesting night.

I beat on that bitch every time I get on her. Ride her like a fucking stole her. I mean, I brought it back to life, now I gotta kill it before it kills me. Right now I gotta fix the kush drive, thats the part that keeps the bike up when ur too stoned to be riding it.

How did you not die? What happened
    Originally posted by blaster master Here's mine, i built it from a wrecked bike, it's 600cc and helps me run from the devil at high speed late at night.

About a year ago I was running from some cops in bufu egypt IL and as soon as I got back into chicagoland fucker locked up the rear wheel doing over 100mph. That was an interesting night.

I beat on that bitch every time I get on her. Ride her like a fucking stole her. I mean, I brought it back to life, now I gotta kill it before it kills me. Right now I gotta fix the kush drive, thats the part that keeps the bike up when ur too stoned to be riding it.

he who have a negro dick,

have negro tastes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The virgin Mary seems to approve.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    WTF are you doing here this late???
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Looks like you live in a bottom of the fuckin barrel hood homie...
    Originally posted by blaster master Hey man 300 is still fucking awesome. I had never really ridden before I built my bike, so the learning curve on the 600 was huge. If I was going to do it again I'd get a 250 ninja.

I like it, it's plenty fast enough except on the interstate

From what I can tell they made the 300 basically for people too large for the 250

I somewhat wish that I'd waited a few more months for the 400 but at the end of the day, 95 is fast enough for a starter bike

Next on my list is either a 636 or a z900/1000 (or maybe S1000R), depending on how tired of leaning forward I am and how much money I have at the time of upgrade

Not planning on upgrading until I'm living in a place with a garage though
Jump to Top