User Controls

yall ever get drunk in public and make a scene

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I knew this one guy his brother was a cop he would show up at the bar every single night and get drunk and he was mean as hell, yelling fuck you at random people no reason. Then I know niggas who get drunk and cry about they ex at parties and shit lol

y'all probably doing shit like this all the time
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    That's pretty much my expertise.
    And I've got the battle scars (literally) to prove it...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Actually, in that particular scenario, my only crime was being vocal and (verbally) confrontational with police who were completely in the wrong.

So I dunno if this counts as what you're talking about.
    But I will be the first to admit that I have actually been a dick while drunk before... But always within certain constraints.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Why did the cops try to stab you in the heart?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I was doing "hard liquor from around the world" I would buy random booze from random counties, mostly different kinds of European vodka and I was also taking large amounts of kpin at the time. I started partying friday night and blacked out. I only know what happened from various people telling me what I did.

Fell out of my computer chair a dozen times, tried to fight my dad whenever he came to help me up, accused my uncle of stealing my weed which I actually just smoked and didn't remember, tried to break into my uncles house for stealing my weed, threatening to burn peoples house down until I got my weed back, sending pictures of my dick to everyone on my facebook, posts about killing myself and burning people alive on facebook.

Went around my neighborhood smashing all my liquor bottles from around the world and screaming as loud as I can, glass all over the road around my house.

Then my dad got mad and actually wanted to fight me so I got a machete and tried chopping his bed in half, him and his GF tried to stop me so I threw a machete at her and gave her a black eye. Smashed a bunch of windows in my house. Got arrested by the cops and tried to fight them.

I woke up on monday in a jail cell and I had no memory of anything.
    Originally posted by Lanny Why did the cops try to stab you in the heart?

Because they are assholes.

Actually, I have no idea how I got that particular wound... I blacked out. And not in the alcohol sense... I mean, once they tackled me, I had a concussion and have ZERO memory from that point until about 20 minutes later as I'm stumbling down the street all covered in blood and barely able to see out of one of my eyes.

(Those pics were taken like 1+ week after the whole ordeal).
    Originally posted by gadzooks Because they are assholes.

Actually, I have no idea how I got that particular wound… I blacked out. And not in the alcohol sense… I mean, once they tackled me, I had a concussion and have ZERO memory from that point until about 20 minutes later as I'm stumbling down the street all covered in blood and barely able to see out of one of my eyes.

(Those pics were taken like 1+ week after the whole ordeal).

be glad they were assholes that stabbed you in the heart,

instead of having a heart to stab you in your asshole.
    also this is why i drink alone, within the confines of my room.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny be glad they were assholes that stabbed you in the heart,

instead of having a heart to stab you in your asshole.

lolwut?

I doubt anywhere in Canada there has ever been a case of on duty police officers stabbing people in the asshole.
    Originally posted by Ghost I woke up on monday in a jail cell and I had no memory of anything.

Sadly, I can relate all too well to this.
    Originally posted by gadzooks lolwut?

I doubt anywhere in Canada there has ever been a case of on duty police officers stabbing people in the asshole.

hitherto unreported.

like #metoo thing, until a celebrity comes forward and talks about the stabbings he endured.
    I'm actually pursuing a complaint via the Civilian Review and Complaints Commission for the RCMP.

The trouble is that I waited 2 years, and apparently there's a 2 year statute of limitations.

But there are potential ways to circumvent the statute of limitations.

That's the part I'm working on right now.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    wee gonts time to cook another frozen pizza
    Typical litigation suit results in ~$35,000... And can go way higher.

My main concern though is justice. I don't want to ruin those asshole cops' careers, but I do want them to be disciplined in some way, and acknowledge their guilt.

The money would be nice tho.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah plenty of times but I try not to anymore. Every time I've been arrested I was shitfaced except one time where I was on a bunch of klonopin.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah plenty of times but I try not to anymore. Every time I've been arrested I was shitfaced except one time where I was on a bunch of klonopin.

Liquor + klonopin used to be my daily breakfast.

I once woke up in the drunk tank two nights in a row.

Not a proud part of my life, that's for sure.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks And I've got the battle scars (literally) to prove it…

i have battle scars to from the ills of my drinking, not necessarily all in public or necessarily while drunk, but from the end product of my ills of drank

last time I really acted like a dick in public was at a toadies concert back in october, got into a fight. Didnt get my ass kicked and didn't really dick ass but I'm sure the girl I was with thought i was an assclown

Originally posted by Bill Krozby i have battle scars to from the ills of my drinking, not necessarily all in public or necessarily while drunk, but from the end product of my ills of drank

last time I really acted like a dick in public was at a toadies concert back in october, got into a fight. Didnt get my ass kicked and didn't really dick ass but I'm sure the girl I was with thought i was an assclown

Damn.

Yeah, shit can get real, real quick.

I mean, I've had all kinds of bodily damage occur as a result of, or at least, temporally following, extreme drunkeness.

One of my two main top front teeth is half real, half fake... I don't know what the material is.

I got beat up outside a bar for talking shit to a psychopath.

But the thing with the cops... They should know better. I didn't so much as call the cops when I was in the E.R. from those injuries from mr psychopath. But when the cops beat my ass... I should have reported that as of day 1... not day 700...
Jump to Top