User Controls

ATTN: JIGG JOHNSON

How long does milk stay good after you open it? I buy it so it doesn't expire for like 2 and a half weeks, but that seems too long after I've already opened it, so ive tried to guzzle as much milk as i can to get it finished within a week.

help
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a week tops

NEXT!
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    pro milk drinkers of all kinds including breast milks tip: Put milk in freezer 2 days before it expires. Problem solved.

P.S. You would have only a day to finish it after it melts though. Use the timing wisely.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Jiggaboo Johnson is our resident milk expert?

Well TIL...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I was figuring he'd give me a straight answer.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He's very knowledgeable about expired things seeings how he is almost expired himself PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Why don't u just buy the half gallon, dummy
    Originally posted by Ghost He's very knowledgeable about expired things seeings how he is almost expired himself PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Oh ho ho...

Ohhhh scrawny, you did it again
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by DietPiano I was figuring he'd give me a straight answer.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think this is the funniest thing I've ever read!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    You're not going to get a hold of him at this time Op. If you want your question answered, I suggest you bump This Thread tomorrow before 4 pm CST.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Actually, Boo buys all of his food from Aldi's. While the milk is perfectly good, I have noticed that their milk has a much shorter expiration date than the milk at Sam's Club does. I assume they buy their product at a cheaper price because it didn't sell immediately after milking.
Jump to Top