User Controls

Take down that stupid fucking banner

Site going to shit, might as well flush.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Which one
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Flush me
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Which one

Likely the new one. Be careful messing with jedi people lamy.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, it doesn't even make sense

je'w = jedi, why would a jedi warn you about them
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It doesn't make sense, but if someone wants to take the time to photoshop a banner then by damn they deserve to have it forced upon all of your consciousnesses.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    I'm actually okay with it getting taken down, I honestly didn't think Lanny would put that shit up lol. It is pretty funny seeing it up there tho.

Originally posted by aldra lol, it doesn't even make sense

je'w = jedi, why would a jedi warn you about them

I could explain it and make it make sense, but it'd use the same part of the brain you use to write a bullshit meaningless essay/pad one out... and my head already hurts enough.
    Originally posted by Lanny It doesn't make sense, but if someone wants to take the time to photoshop a banner than by damn they deserve to have it forced upon all of your consciousnesses.

o yea ?

benny made a banner but i dont see you adopting it and forcing it on everyone.

are you prejudiced ?
    Originally posted by HTS I could explain it and make it make sense, but it'd use the same part of the brain you use to write a bullshit meaningless essay/pad one out… and my head already hurts enough.

you need to exercise your antisemygdala. one day you'll be able to rapid-fire jedifacts and be immune to jedi mind tricks like me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Je wish
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I am surprised the site hasn't been taken down and Lanny jailed for hate speech now a days.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bueno What kind of shit hole do live in?

I live in heaven, are you woke? Free speech is under attack by the SJW's
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun I am surprised the site hasn't been taken down and Lanny jailed for hate speech now a days.

I have never seen hate speech on this website
    Originally posted by Ghost I have never seen hate speech on this website

Cause you aren't a Social Justice Warrior.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Triangle justice
    Originally posted by HTS I could explain it and make it make sense, but it'd use the same part of the brain you use to write a bullshit meaningless essay/pad one out… and my head already hurts enough.

also still not sure if you were ripping on my longposting here
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra also still not sure if you were ripping on my longposting here

Not at all, lol. I was just saying it may not make sense, but I could force it to make sense if I were to bullshit hard enough. 😘
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Lanny It doesn't make sense, but if someone wants to take the time to photoshop a banner than by damn they deserve to have it forced upon all of your consciousnesses.

The force is supposed to be with you not forced upon you.

Jump to Top