User Controls

rosh here, currently home at moms apartment in sc, my dad, is in an unknown location

Dissociator African Astronaut
    well, semi kown. possible freehold nj. lel tfw he got no pills and i got extremely effective maois and benzos with some gaapentin bacloofen and sme other goomygimes

see (well my right/left eye, well its my right since henever i need to close my rite time eye whenever d anythjngm cooming roahamkvmb (( currenty learning how tofish]]
    b7ye. i prob ned eye syrgery befire i can tyoe properly again]]]
    d
    but i do curenttly ewt
    Post pics of your mom.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    So MONTELS SUPER SPEED fucked you up?

Folks.
    Why don't you just turn into a battle toad and find this amorous nigger?

Nope.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice
    Bottle the other one to even it out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    What's wrong with your eye buddy?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian What's wrong with your eye buddy?

He got glassed with the blongus cup and his head has looked weird ever since
    Originally posted by Ghost He got glassed with the blongus cup and his head has looked weird ever since

no that ia not fucking true lol... ever since my subutex dose was raised to 20 in rehab, it gave me double vision and i had to close my right eye to see properly. well, i finally got my comoputer connected and i realize it isnt as bad as i thought. typing on a phone screen where it autocorrects and shit, a new phone, since my verizon gave me a new phone. its only bright objects atvery close distances or medium distances

inb4 subutex gave me near and farski eyes

aslo since getting forced into a rehab by my mom/the psych ward (long story id like to forget\) im nearly the same in not being able to take the prescribed amount, although I spend most of my daze outside now.. i get prescribed 6mg ativan a day, and 20mg subutex a day, and u know whats super fucked up? my doc at the rehab said he would refuill my meds and give me full scripts,,, the most iump0ortant, nardil, which i take 6 pills a day, nardil 15x3 ij the morn and 15x3 at 3pm... he gave me 17 pillsa..nnot even 3 days fucking worth

so he pretty much is sending me into depression, making me withdraw from a MAOI, THE ONLY REALLY EFFECYTIVE MEDICATION,, NARDIL.. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT NARDIL IS LIKE BUT THE ONLY SNRIS WORK, SNRI, EFFEXOR, WITHDRAWAL WAS SUICIDAL. MAOI WD MUST BE.. CANT BE.. HOW WOULD IT BE WORSE THAN SUICIDEAL???????? MY EMOTIONS I FEEL THAT I GOT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVEN.. FELT FOR A MONTH AT THIS LAST REHAB.. ONLY FOR IT TO BE GONE... AS SOON AS I GET FREEDOM.... most evil thing to do tyo someone
    20mg subutex, 6mg ativan

Ghost Black Hole
    yeah thats pretty fucked up sounds like a shitty rehab
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah thats pretty fucked up sounds like a shitty rehab

i thought it was funny how the guy / nursing asstitant /orderly was participating in a conversation about spice in one of his vids lol
    but yeah I got lazy eyes now. there were only about 20 ativan in the bottle I was given and i still got some left

im too lazy/high (???mg bupe) to tell the story right now but rehab was not by choice. my mother would not let me come home after a month in the psychward because I got too crazy one day on like 6 tabs of lsd and a tube of coke. thats like, less than a gram I am sure.

she shouldve taken me to a neurologist in mid 2017 after sploo damaged my frontal lobe (im pretty much phineas gage by choice but in a psychward with monitored meds I was a good semi human /somewhat manipulator. still got the lazy eye tho from my docs contreverythingoccasions. its not going away. gotta look everything with one eye closed, doesnt matter what eye usually the right
    Ghost Black Hole
    i mean the people that usually staff those places are former hardcore addicts so it makes sense
    Originally posted by Ghost i mean the people that usually staff those places are former hardcore addicts so it makes sense

True
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Dissociator she shouldve taken me to a neurologist in mid 2017 after sploo damaged my frontal lobe

is this traumatic for you
    Uhm...how did sploo damage your frontal lobe?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by mashlehash Uhm…how did sploo damage your frontal lobe?

With his drumming.
Jump to Top