User Controls

Roshambo gets caught snorting his medication by his mom not even 24hrs after being out of rehab

Ghost Black Hole
    What a fucking legend

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    the lens makes ross look like a fat midget
    Ghost Black Hole
    what a cool cat
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Pics of Roshambo's mom?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    twylight zone its ur marm and ur roshambo now
    y36mg motherfucker [our clonal flashy cusco]
    Originally posted by Ghost What a fucking legend

I’ve been laughing at this for wayyyyy to long.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Pics of Roshambo's mom?

they are on FB
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I'll add her
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Who would've foreseen such a thing?

If I was even 1/50th this obnoxious, I feel awful.

Sounds like pumping his arm from side to side has him taking big mouth breaths, ready to have a heart attack.

It's almost too cringey to watch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    SNORT A FUCKING WELLY
    I did the same tbh

And it was fucking clonidine, I was DESPERATE

It did have a nice relaxing effect though
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol several years ago before I knew roshambo / ever saw him on tc. I saw one of his bundy vids and was like "lol wut? this guy is butt fuckingly insane!"
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    roshambo do you know that you ate fucking up faster than anyone I have ever seen. Do you notice the change in your tone when your mother catches you like a god damned victim that NEEDS TO GET 'VICTED for mixing MONTELS GRADE EPHEDRINE with your amphibian medicatiom because you are turning into a fucking giant frog.

you are the reason I cannot achieve attention deficiency medication

You are marching in position in your bathroom. Are you growing null, playing with your root all day?
    Originally posted by mashlehash roshambo do you know that you ate fucking up faster than anyone I have ever seen. Do you notice the change in your tone when your mother catches you like a god damned victim that NEEDS TO GET 'VICTED for mixing MONTELS GRADE EPHEDRINE with your amphibian medicatiom because you are turning into a fucking giant frog.

you are the reason I cannot achieve attention deficiency medication

You are marching in position in your bathroom. Are you growing null, playing with your root all day?

*roots mash up the ass and then runs away*
    Sploo is doing way better than him, which is something I would not have guessed a year ago. He was cussing him out earlier.

Shamby is seriously hopeless I think, at least for a few more years. If he gets the balls to inject something, I give him a year before he's dead.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Sploo is doing way better than him, which is something I would not have guessed a year ago. He was cussing him out earlier.

Shamby is seriously hopeless I think, at least for a few more years.

how is sploo doing better than him? they both look really hefty and out of shape for their age. and both have never even had a job lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how is sploo doing better than him? they both look really hefty and out of shape for their age. and both have never even had a job lol

Because he's going to college and not doing anything besides weed and Crouton, not because he can't get it, but because he doesn't want to because he's learned his lesson. He also does have somewhat of a job too (not that I know what that word MEANS).
    Ghost Black Hole
    He is a fucking legend though
    Yeah, so is jeff unter i guess but they moved on to better things.
    Isn't he studying some ecological sci fi?
Jump to Top