User Controls

Are you going to scream at the sky tomorrow?

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    The Mueller report is going to be released tomorrow morning. Get ready for all the screams from the libtards. THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR OBSTRUCTION. Kill yourself if you can't handle it. Fuck I might take the day off and watch CNN for the lolz.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i'll give a shit when he starts an investigation for isreali collusion
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Erekshun The Mueller report is going to be released tomorrow morning. Get ready for all the screams from the libtards. THERE WAS NO COLLUSION OR OBSTRUCTION. Kill yourself if you can't handle it. Fuck I might take the day off and watch CNN for the lolz.

LOL Blumpf is getting impeached, and so are all his crony staff members who tried to cover for him by hiding the report for this long.

Originally posted by snab_snib i'll give a shit when he starts an investigation for isreali collusion

They literally broadcast that collusion. You don't even need an investigation. Look, here's Trump colluding with Israel:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS LOL Blumpf is getting impeached, and so are all his crony staff members who tried to cover for him by hiding the report for this long.

They literally broadcast that collusion. You don't even need an investigation. Look, here's Trump colluding with Israel:

You need to lay off the drugs! Um I mean CNN.
    fuck i hate kikes. how did they subvert saint tarrant?

http://144.217.177.36:85/Deus%20Vult/02fb1f7c0e6a7c5aa2bdedddc872221b9d0c8e3491c319e190fa188058b9dcde.webm
    Originally posted by HTS They literally broadcast that collusion. You don't even need an investigation. Look, here's Trump colluding with Israel:

Trump is drunk af in this
    He doesn't drink.

SCREAM!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by snab_snib fuck i hate kikes. how did they subvert saint tarrant?

http://144.217.177.36:85/Deus%20Vult/02fb1f7c0e6a7c5aa2bdedddc872221b9d0c8e3491c319e190fa188058b9dcde.webm

>how did the kikes subvert a Mossad false flag

Truly perplexing.
    fuck off you paranoid retard it wasn't a false flag. i just think that when he visited isreal they convinced him to shoot muslims instead of jedis. i mean i don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, this was the highlight of the year, but it really should have been 50 jedis, more than 50 muslims.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by snab_snib fuck off you paranoid retard it wasn't a false flag. i just think that when he visited isreal they convinced him to shoot muslims instead of jedis. i mean i don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, this was the highlight of the year, but it really should have been 50 jedis, more than 50 muslims.

Originally posted by snab_snib fuck off you paranoid retard it wasn't a false flag. i just think that when he visited isreal they convinced him to shoot muslims instead of jedis. i mean i don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, this was the highlight of the year, but it really should have been 50 jedis, more than 50 muslims.

So are you going to scream at the sky or not?
    no. i'm not. i'm going to go to work and do my job and come home and relax before doing it all over again. and again. and again. forever until i die.
    Originally posted by snab_snib no. i'm not. i'm going to go to work and do my job and come home and relax before doing it all over again. and again. and again. forever until i die.

Well thanks for participating. I sense you want to scream at somebody tho.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    OP is an embarrassment to any party. 55 acting like 15.
    your avatar is an embarrasement to any party
    Originally posted by 🐿 OP is an embarrassment to any party. 55 acting like 15.

Bwahaha! As if you know ANYTHING about the truth.
    >the truth

spoken like an eternal idiot
    Originally posted by snab_snib >the truth

spoken like an eternal idiot

Post your false flag fag.
    gibberish
    Yall could wait until Sunday and scream at the pink moon then. Might make a difference.. lol

MAGA! lol
Jump to Top