User Controls

So the parking ticket costs more than it does to park...

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    ... so I guess i'm gonna just stop paying, am I missing something

...its just a car with cameras that drives around and scans plates... nuff said.

I found this out what I was wrongly ticketed when I paid
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Comply!
    Technologist victim of incest
    I would imagine it would cost more than it does to park. If not, everyone would take their chance.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i am being taken to civil court by the school district because 5 months ago at like 7am i went around a stopped skool bus, didn't know they now have cops/cameras filming.. they literally took a pic of my car lmao. they want 300 dollars, which is total bs.
    Father figure of the year, taking chances of running down kids. Way to go kr0z🙄
    Krow African Astronaut
    Protest like they do in the TL

Make shit art on the sidew3alks
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i am being taken to civil court by the school district because 5 months ago at like 7am i went around a stopped skool bus, didn't know they now have cops/cameras filming.. they literally took a pic of my car lmao. they want 300 dollars, which is total bs.

Just as I thought, you don't have good sense.. There's children on those buses, just in case you haven't noticed... It should cost you 600, just for being an idiot..
    Oh but Mikey,
    He wants to be a father figure to a 4 yr old girl.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Just as I thought, you don't have good sense.. There's children on those buses, just in case you haven't noticed… It should cost you 600, just for being an idiot..

yeah dumbass i know that.. but kids enter the bus from the right... and i went around on the left passing.. where they don't enter since theres uncomming traffic.

You are such a self righteous prick, i bet you think anyone who smokes weed is a terrorist that supports the dnc raping children.
    Kr0z
    You know they stop the bus so kids can cross the street to get on the bus also, right?

You know that kids dart out in traffic every day, right?
    Originally posted by Technologist Kr0z
    You know they stop the bus so kids can cross the street to get on the bus also, right?

You know that kids dark out in traffic every day, right?

not in the morning... they stand on the side of the road and the bus pulls up to them where their standing and they board... at least here in murica.. and also here in murica we have crossing guards... lets say its in the afternoon and a bus drops off a kid after school and they pull their lil stop sign out to not cross.. sure whatever, but how is the car coming around the corner going the opposite direction going to know? are you by chance a functional retard? learn to read dumbass.

you are so incredibly stupid it is unbelievable. do I need to draw a diagram and hit you on the head with a hammer to make you understand?

crossing the street without a crossing signal or crossing guard is illegal (jay walking) thus bus stop and pick up people on the right side so they don't have to play frogger and run against traffic on the uncoming lane.
    And here in Murcia, (where I live BTW) jerks like you get tickets for putting kids in danger. There are only crossing guards near the schools here in Murcia.
    Originally posted by Technologist Kr0z

You know that kids dart out in traffic every day, right?

I grew up with a neighbor girl who was ran over by the bus, because she had to cross the street in front of the bus, she dropped something, and the bus driver failed to count her, and drove on.. That shit is serious business..
    Originally posted by Technologist And here in Murcia, (where I live BTW) jerks like you get tickets for putting kids in danger. There are only crossing guards near the schools here in Murcia.

exactly theres are only crossing gaurds near schools... thats what they are for school children.. and I get out of tickets all the time because most of the time they are bogus. how old are you? serious question you really seem out of the loop about how the roads and public and private transportation works..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Eh, in the morning they're all just getting ON the bus. If there aren't any kids obviously crossing the street to get there I dont think they should even put the stop sign out. You're allowed to drive past city buses whenever you want regardless of the potential of hitting anyone (kid or adult) that might walk into the street from in front of the bus.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I grew up with a neighbor girl who was ran over by the bus, because she had to cross the street in front of the bus, she dropped something, and the bus driver failed to count her, and drove on.. That shit is serious business..

yeah but thats completely irrelevant and a non-sequitur to what we are talking about. we're talking about me... no the bus driver that runs over. school bus's here in murica tell you to not cross in front of the bus so your little shit doesn't get merked... like why would you cross infront of a moving vehicle unless you were high or drunk? seems like negligence on the bus drivers fault, probably a woman driver.
    kr0z
    I’m not arguing this with you. You got a ticket and you’re gonna pay it. Get a good taste of what Murica thinks of their kids. Someone has to watch out for them, because of idiots like you!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah but thats completely irrelevant and a non-sequitur to what we are talking about. we're talking about me… no the bus driver that runs over. school bus's here in murica tell you to not cross in front of the bus so your little shit doesn't get merked… like why would you cross infront of a moving vehicle unless you were high or drunk? seems like negligence on the bus drivers fault, probably a woman driver.

Shut up troll..
    Anddddddd if you don’t know about kids crossing the street to get on or off the bus, then I’m sure the courts do need to get you in there so they can teach you. Think of this as a teachable moment Kr0z, an expensive one, but a good one😁
    Originally posted by mmQ Eh, in the morning they're all just getting ON the bus. If there aren't any kids obviously crossing the street to get there I dont think they should even put the stop sign out. You're allowed to drive past city buses whenever you want regardless of the potential of hitting anyone (kid or adult) that might walk into the street from in front of the bus.

pretty much this, this is why i didn't think its a big deal because people drive around city bus's all the time in my city and no one gets ticketed, but with school bus's yeah. everyone in my hood is getting ticketed with this bs charge. all i know city bus's and school bus's stop at the side of the road where the passengers are going to board.. (the right side of the bus, the right side of the road for you simpletons) so going around them on the other side isn't an issue..

this shit is fucking retarded, because I actually go out of my way to drive like a granny, then all of a sudden lil poor ol Bill Krozby is trying to walk when he's got the walk sign and some bimbo hits him and he jumps up on their car hood to save his long legs and they are baffled.

WE NEED BETTER REGULATIONS AND LAWS, WE CAN"T HANDLE THIS SHIT OURSELFES FAM!

OMFG FUCK THE austin independent school district my father should of sued them when he had the chance.
Jump to Top