User Controls

Post a photo of your computer area

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    ^
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by gadzooks

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That looks super comfy
    Other than the floor needing a good washing, or even replacing it with all new hardwood floors (been planning on it for a while now), it is damn near perfect.
    Oh, and I could use a newer chair. That one's old and kinda low end compared to some I've seen out there.
    How often are we gonna have this shit thread? anyone who would post pix already posted previously.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian How often are we gonna have this shit thread? anyone who would post pix already posted previously.

Which reminds me... you had a question about my "Entertainment" folder and it's subfolders that I didn't get a chance to respond to in the other thread...

I still have not gotten around to sorting those dozen or so files into my five more-or-less arbitrarily named folders.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Which reminds me… you had a question about my "Entertainment" folder and it's subfolders that I didn't get a chance to respond to in the other thread…

I still have not gotten around to sorting those dozen or so files into my five more-or-less arbitrarily named folders.

normie taste
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria normie taste

Either that or I hide the really fucked up shit 20 subdirectories deep and/or use normie sounding file names and randomly obtained normie thumbnails to obscure the top shelf shit...

But I'll never tell...

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian How often are we gonna have this shit thread? anyone who would post pix already posted previously.

I'm getting a new computer and desk sometime between 1 and 2 weeks... still probably won't pics pocs tho.
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick still probably won't pics pocs tho.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    "Sodomite" would be better. And i think i'll pass on the "battlestation" pics.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    You should move your c̶o̶m̶p̶u̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶a̶ command center to the basement and keep the room dimly lit.
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick You should move your c̶o̶m̶p̶u̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶a̶ command center to the basement and keep the room dimly lit.

Mine?

I have no basement.

#OneBedroomApartmentProblems.

:(
    It'll have to do I guess... 🖥🖥🖥🖥
    Krow African Astronaut
    I can never think of something proper to name my folders so I always just randomly name them something like Ooob goobily goob gob gab or rango dango toasty pasta. then I always seem to just throw shit into it until the list is too long and start another.

nothing is properly filed on my computer.. which is weird because I used to work in filing and data processing. maybe it's because I want to do the total opposite at home
    I just hit random keys on the keyboard so I'll have folders named like "kjakdlsahkdjhs"
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Revenge of the nerds.
    Y'all motherfuckers need taxinomical data organization skills.

Either that, or Jesus.
Jump to Top