User Controls

Watch Notre Dame burn live, it's almost completely gone

Ghost Black Hole
    neat

Octavian motherfucker
    Muslims
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Are we sure it's not the work of Claude Frollo?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    this is awful, fuck those greasy pig fuckers, fuck rat bastard fuck
    Originally posted by Octavian Muslims

jaundiced gillets,
    Schplew Houston
    Jesus Christ... can't anything be an accident anymore?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

If it turns out this was set by Muslims... I'll flip my shit.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this is awful, fuck those greasy pig fuckers, fuck rat bastard fuck

I love to see a symbol of a religious hypocrisy burn to the ground
    Originally posted by Schplew I love to see a symbol of a religious hypocrisy burn to the ground

Screw you. Christianity is part of the history of our people.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Schplew Jesus Christ… can't anything be an accident anymore?

lol!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Screw you. Christianity is part of the history of our people.

Christianity is a fraud. It's solely used to control the Mindless masses... people like you, for instance. You would have been tortured alive and burned at the stake, you fucking freak. It seems as though your confusion doesn't cease with what gender you want to be.. you don't even know who your friends or your enemies are.
    Originally posted by Schplew Christianity is a fraud. It's solely used to control the Mindless masses… people like you, for instance. You would have been tortured alive and burned at the stake, you fucking freak. It seems as though your confusion doesn't cease with what gender you want to be.. you don't even know who your friends or your enemies are.

Get bent, you have zero sense of history.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Screw you. Christianity is part of the history of our people.

The dump in the toilet that I just left is also a part of the history of our people... should I save that too?
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Get bent, you have zero sense of history.

ooooh....that one sizzled. I better call the Burn Unit.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost lol!

I love your spirit. You're a lot nicer than I am. I want to be more like you.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks Are we sure it's not the work of Claude Frollo?

The GYPSIE GIRL did it.
    Why are you so angry Sploo.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Why are you so angry.
    Because you ended your question with a period, instead of a mark.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Schplew I love your spirit. You're a lot nicer than I am. I want to be more like you.

I have no hate in my heart, I don't waste time being negative. I just focus on the my Trianglist training and try to find harmony with this world.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]

lol jedied
Jump to Top