User Controls

Mankind is the gift to weed.

What are the chances there would be an organism that would spread a species of weed so rampantly and feed with such generousity that makes them feel amazing and boosts its survivability?

Also what are the chances we would grow it in the only supposed place in the universe with intelligent life. Either some divine creator really likes it or we are incredibly retarded. Either way it should be thankful for us existing in their lives.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Schplew Houston
    Wrong. We pick the plants and then burn them. The cannabis probably just wants to be left alone.
    Originally posted by Schplew Wrong. We pick the plants and then burn them. The cannabis probably just wants to be left alone.

no, what plants really want is to spread, to reproduce in the multitude of sands.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, what plants really want is to spread, to reproduce in the multitude of sands.

I think they had that accomplished and were doing just fine before humans came along... humans are a virus on this planet... we've exterminated several species and endangered tons more and most of us don't give a shit... humans tend to ruin things for most species except viruses, fungi,bacteria, and the like.
    Originally posted by Schplew I think they had that accomplished and were doing just fine before humans came along… humans are a virus on this planet… we've exterminated several species and endangered tons more and most of us don't give a shit… humans tend to ruin things for most species except viruses, fungi,bacteria, and the like.

thats why they've evolved with the ability to give us high, so that they have an evolutionary advantages over other form of weeds. as long as they have us, the apex apex of the food chain, their survival is guaranteed.

can say so for other weeds.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats why they've evolved with the ability to give us high, so that they have an evolutionary advantages over other form of weeds. as long as they have us, the apex apex of the food chain, their survival is guaranteed.

can say so for other weeds.

Dude that is a fantastic point that I really had never considered... thank you for that perspective. It makes all the sense in the world. 👍
    Originally posted by Schplew Dude that is a fantastic point that I really had never considered… thank you for that perspective. It makes all the sense in the world. 👍

you've never asked yourself why fruit trees and veges keep giving things that you can eat ?

their survival strategies are much like cats and dogs, appeal to the humans and ye shall thrive.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you've never asked yourself why fruit trees and veges keep giving things that you can eat ?

their survival strategies are much like cats and dogs, appeal to the humans and ye shall thrive.

Don't you think their goal is to appeal to other organisms too?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yes weed plants are very sacred creatures. I think if aliens ever studied us and saw us smoking the international herb they would get samples and be like "what is this Tetrahydrocannabinol? it appears to be some kind of highly valued biosynthetic 5-Pentylbenzene-1,3-diol deritive produced by a flowing shrub that accumulates in the flowers of the plants"

If aliens ever find out we have this stuff they will rob us like some corner boys.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Schplew Don't you think their goal is to appeal to other organisms too?

but other organism arent as powerful as us, so their survival isnt guaranteed.

take bees for example. flower appeal to bees, and if honey doesnt appeal to us, bees would have gone extinct.

but because we like honies, tame and docile bees that give us the most honies won while other less cooperative bees, their now facing the threat of extinction.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but other organism arent as powerful as us, so their survival isnt guaranteed.

take bees for example. flower appeal to bees, and if honey doesnt appeal to us, bees would have gone extinct.

but because we like honies, tame and docile bees that give us the most honies won while other less cooperative bees, their now facing the threat of extinction.

To my knowledge, the Africanized honey bee has done nothing but proliferate since it was introduced elsewhere in the world.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost Yes weed plants are very sacred creatures. I think if aliens ever studied us and saw us smoking the international herb they would get samples and be like "what is this Tetrahydrocannabinol? it appears to be some kind of highly valued biosynthetic 5-Pentylbenzene-1,3-diol deritive produced by a flowing shrub that accumulates in the flowers of the plants"

If aliens ever find out we have this stuff they will rob us like some corner boys.

That's actually a cute looking alien.
    Originally posted by Schplew To my knowledge, the Africanized honey bee has done nothing but proliferate since it was introduced elsewhere in the world.

who proliferated them ?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    All organisms in symbiosis with the apex organism of the eco-system have a pretty good chance of surviving.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie All organisms in symbiosis with the apex organism of the eco-system have a pretty good chance of surviving.

Beautifully articulated, Sophie.
    Originally posted by Sophie All organisms in symbiosis with the apex organism of the eco-system have a pretty good chance of surviving.

not necessarily.

vegans like lanny want to see the wholesale destruction and genocide of farm cows and chickens and pigs and all the specieses from whence meats came from.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not necessarily.

vegans like lanny want to see the wholesale destruction and genocide of farm cows and chickens and pigs and all the specieses from whence meats came from.

Not important. And not my point. I said "good chance of surviving". We can live without live-stock if we wanted to, and cows and shit can live without us, but they get a pretty sweet deal out of it, because milk is tasty and i love steak.
    Originally posted by Sophie Not important. And not my point. I said "good chance of surviving". We can live without live-stock if we wanted to, and cows and shit can live without us, but they get a pretty sweet deal out of it, because milk is tasty and i love steak.

but livestock wont be able to live without us.

if we cease eating meat, 85% of all animals on land would perish because 85% of all animal souls alive are meat animals.
    especially cocks.

they just dont appear naturally in nature.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but livestock wont be able to live without us.

if we cease eating meat, 85% of all animals on land would perish because 85% of all animal souls alive are meat animals.

Yee, so they get a pretty sweet deal out of it as long as they are useful to us.
Jump to Top