Sorry I haven't been posting lately.
    I got a life.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ur a bitch
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    a bitch life

Schplew Houston
    We really dont care. It's not like you're entertaining.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Schplew We really dont care. It's not like you're entertaining.

you zaid it schplew
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by blaster master What kind of life would that be fona bona?

^ That Fona fone be ringing off the hook.
    Schplew Houston
    Gadzooks, you're handsome you're intelligent you're personable and you're inquisitive.... God has blessed you in many ways. However, do you feel that he has also cursed you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Schplew Gadzooks, you're handsome you're intelligent you're personable and you're inquisitive…. God has blessed you in many ways. However, do you feel that he has also cursed you?

You're being uncharacteristically nice to me lately.

No complaints or anything, just kinda blindsided me.

I do feel like each of the blessings bestowed upon me by providence carry their own disadvantages, or counterbalancing flaws that nearly entirely eclipse all the good stuff, sticking me in some kind of limbo in life where I aspire for so much, yet find happiness to be perpetually just outside of arms reach.

Also, by the way, you have the potential to be a seriously decent contributor around here, but you do have the occasional manic episode resulting in dozens of way-to-specific threads all at once, essentially tying Lanny's hands, or you have these moments of bitter anger where you insult people almost automatically and reflexively.

I say unban the original WellHung account, but perhaps in some kind of probationary sense.

Either that or just create an all new persona (new account, no more of the Trianglist charity plate accounts... that well will eventually run dry), and then give yourself a fresh start.
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by gadzooks You're being uncharacteristically nice to me lately.

No complaints or anything, just kinda blindsided me.

I do feel like each of the blessings bestowed upon me by providence carry their own disadvantages, or counterbalancing flaws that nearly entirely eclipse all the good stuff, sticking me in some kind of limbo in life where I aspire for so much, yet find happiness to be perpetually just outside of arms reach.

Also, by the way, you have the potential to be a seriously decent contributor around here, but you do have the occasional manic episode resulting in dozens of way-to-specific threads all at once, essentially tying Lanny's hands, or you have these moments of bitter anger where you insult people almost automatically and reflexively.

I say unban the original WellHung account, but perhaps in some kind of probationary sense.

Either that or just create an all new persona (new account, no more of the Trianglist charity plate accounts… that well will eventually run dry), and then give yourself a fresh start.

👍👍👍👍👍
    I'm an extremely flawed man, my friend. My apologies for that... and I can only hope you're willing to take the bad with the good.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Sorry I haven't been posting lately.
    I got a life.

Didn't you join the ranks of the military?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Admin Didn't you join the ranks of the military?

😂😂😂😂
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Technologist 😂😂😂😂

Why is that deserving of 4 laughing emojis? You got your nose so far up everyone's ass here... that you have lost the ability to smell your own shit... which stinks badly.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Schplew Why is that deserving of 4 laughing emojis? You got your nose so far up everyone's ass here… that you have lost the ability to smell your own shit… which stinks badly.

Nay. I'm just that funny.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Does she have Tig ol Bitties?
    Do you?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Do you?

Know your social queues and Let him answer first; damn you.
    Originally posted by Krow Know your social queues and Let him answer first; damn you.

Who? Who was talking about a woman?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I got a life.

What is this "life" you got now?
    I got a life.

You can have/do both, doesn't have to be a choice.

As long as you have wifi/data connection you could be climbing a mountain naked with goats and still posting at the same time.
Jump to Top