User Controls

Fake Schplew

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That's that shit I don't like
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Schplew Houston
    Lolol...Cry to Lanny about it you little whiny bitch.
    Originally posted by Schplew Lolol…Cry to Lanny about it you little whiny bitch.

oh, you're tinpenis, how unfortunate for both yourself and us. please end your life posthaste
    CandyRein Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by CandyRein

Fat girl did you go to the gym yet? No pigging out until you walk for at least an hour...πŸ‘β˜Ί
    CandyRein Black Hole
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Do you see your face .. looks like your cheeks are stuffed with cotton balls or nuts

That may be a face in the hole pic but that’s still your fat face , dough boi
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by CandyRein Do you see your face .. looks like your cheeks are stuffed with cotton balls or nuts

That may be a face in the hole pic but that’s still your fat face , dough boi

Don't you love my beautiful blue eyes and my thick luscious lips? Lol.. think how well I could eat your pretty pussy with these big Negro lips...πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‹
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao you’re so stoopid πŸ˜‹
    Originally posted by Schplew Don't you love my beautiful blue eyes and my thick luscious lips? Lol.. think how well I could eat your pretty pussy with these big Negro lips…πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

>implying lip volume is a prerequisite for top notch cunnilingus

folks, we may have a fat incel on our hands
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo >implying lip volume is a prerequisite for top notch cunnilingus

folks, we may have a fat incel on our hands

Your comments are about as original & amusing as your avatar.
    Originally posted by Schplew Your comments are about as original & amusing as your avatar.

Folks, this is what doughy homeless incels say when they feel threatened
    Ghost Black Hole
    proof schplew is fake? he's a classic NIG OG yo!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I have the slogan: "Which Schplew Are You?"
Jump to Top