User Controls

Weed is the gift to mankind

Ghost Black Hole
    What are the chances there would be a plant we can easily grow and smoke that makes you feel amazing and boosts survivability?

Also what are the chances it would grow in the only supposed place in the universe with intelligent life. Either some divine creator really likes us or we are incredibly lucky. Either way we should be thankful for such things existing in our lives.

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    weed makes you gay no wonder you love it so much gayboy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo weed makes you gay no wonder you love it so much gayboy

No it doesn't. If you associate a plant with homosexuality you might just be gay
    Ghost Black Hole
    i will mail you weed from canada its legal here
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Weed is for retards and procrastinators.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Weeds alcohol, sucks better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Octavian Weed is for retards and procrastinators.

Says the pathetic unemployed loser who procrastinates every day by posting here instead of applying for jobs....irony...its whats for lunch.๐Ÿ‘
    Schplew Houston

Do you even break a sweat at the gym, pussy?
    Originally posted by Schplew Says the pathetic unemployed loser who procrastinates every day by posting here instead of applying for jobs….irony…its whats for lunch.๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by Schplew Do you even break a sweat at the gym, pussy?

Two distinct replies to the same comment? Doesn't weed cure butthurt?

For real, though, when it comes to drug choices, I'm mostly a "different strokes for different folks; you do you and I'mma do me" type, so I might not have said it how Octavian said it, but I do kinda see where he's coming from.

Again, if you enjoy weed, go for it, no judgment here, but I definitely notice a strong correlation between lack of ambition and regular marijuana use.

But then again, I suppose I see the exact same kinda thing happen with any daily drug user, regardless of the drug.

High functioning addicts (and yes, marijuana use can manifest addictively), are incredibly rare. I've seen some high functioning and ambitious stoners from time to time, but they're not all that common.

When I was in uni, I was taking a 30 credit course load, but drinking every night, and my GPA was near perfect.

A 30 credit course load is basically DOUBLE full time. I was attending two different post secondary institutions at the same time so I could graduate with my BA in half the time (2 years rather than the typical 4).

But I have to concede that that could just be a personality difference and not a choice-of-drug-difference. But something about DAILY marijuana use seems to sap a lot of people of drive.
    Also, for the record, I used to be a daily weed smoker for years.

Very little progress was made during that era of my life.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Awww looks like Lanny missed one of WellHungโ€™s alts.
    And if brawn and not brain is a "real" / the only test of a person's dedication to betterment in life, I am really curious to know how many professional and/or Olympic athletes are daily stoners.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Schplew Says the pathetic unemployed loser who procrastinates every day by posting here instead of applying for jobs….irony…its whats for lunch.๐Ÿ‘

Why so fearful doe? ๐Ÿ‘

Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by Technologist Awww looks like Lanny missed one of WellHungโ€™s alts.

Why don't you show everyone here how hideously ugly you are?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰
    Schplew Houston
    Originally posted by gadzooks Also, for the record, I used to be a daily weed smoker for years.

Very little progress was made during that era of my life.

Doesn't seem like you're making much progress being an alcoholic crackhead either...๐Ÿ‘โค
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh schplew you are so wild you D X M drum slapping bundy boii
    Ghost Black Hole

you're just sad it's illegal where you live
    Originally posted by Schplew Doesn't seem like you're making much progress being an alcoholic crackhead either…๐Ÿ‘โค

Did I say I'm making progress now?

I referred explicitly to a former segment of my life.

But I'm still more productive right now as an alcoholic crackhead than I was when I was a daily stoner.

If you need to take ANY drug just to function, you aren't going to experience much upward mobility - and weed is no exception.
    All things in moderation.
Jump to Top