sophie appreciation thread

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    hey sophie you seem really intelligent i, want your attention

you’re a guy but that’s ok

where you from?

pics?

age?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Sophie is alright, seems like 4/10 times when he posts it turns into a pedo thread tho. but thats not on him people just get hung up on small matters.

+1
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami Netherlands

Pics would be bad opsec

28?

IQ >160

hes a snake.

should be 29-30 this year.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He's smart in some ways, dumb in others. His IQ is pretty high because that's the kind of intelligence he has. I could beat the shit out of him at scrabble
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Thank you, seeing as compliments are my only weakness i'll give you this: I was born in the year of the snake not far from where the wall fell.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by whoami Netherlands

Pics would be bad opsec

28?

IQ >160

y u ruin my riddle

It wasn't a hard riddle though so i guess that's alright, but still.
    Originally posted by Nil Sophie is alright, seems like 4/10 times when he posts it turns into a pedo thread tho. but thats not on him people just get hung up on small matters.

+1

heh, small matters
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami I didn't even notice the riddle because my IQ is too low

I was posting from the future so i had an edge.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Sudo I could beat the shit out of him at scrabble

https://www.isc.ro/
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sophie I was born in the year of the snake not far from where the wall fell.

You were born in Jerusalem? Ramallah?

It's all starting to make sense.
    Originally posted by HTS You were born in Jerusalem? Ramallah?

It's all starting to make sense.

Nazareth.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Honestly, he's made me a better person and I think the forum is improved by his contribution. Anybody who doesn't see that is short-sighted.
    Originally posted by Sophie Nazareth.

Have you ever read "zealot?" It's a good honest depiction Mel Gibson would be proud of
    Originally posted by Sudo Have you ever read "zealot?" It's a good honest depiction Mel Gibson would be proud of

I have not, but i could. If you have a link to an e-book or audiobook, dropping it in the book club thread would be pretty sweet.
    Originally posted by Sophie I have not, but i could. If you have a link to an e-book or audiobook, dropping it in the book club thread would be pretty sweet.

I bought it at a charity booksale so Jesus would cosign. You could try there. It's buy aslan somebody and I think he's paki so let's go with Khan as a last name
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Harping on the fact that his peepee gets hard for 12 year olds ignores the fact that he is one of the semenal posters of our community. The dubious glue that holds us together.

Or something.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the girl is a piece of shit and a loser
    Originally posted by CASPER Harping on the fact that his peepee gets hard for 12 year olds ignores the fact that he is one of the semenal posters of our community. The dubious glue that holds us together.

Or something.

Call me gluon i keep strange matter together.
Jump to Top