User Controls

This is the place where a racist German virgin fell in love with a dorky US negro...

GGGG Yung Blood (banned)
    Folks, it was all the swastikas on his avatar that apparently stimulated his electronic ho.👍❤
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't believe it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    and also the place where some faggot named §m£ÂgØL got assfucked my another man as hydrophone laughed, gonts?
    GGGG Yung Blood (banned)
    They will never meet in person... Candy Rain Is an electronic serial dater... she's always got more than one.👍
    k
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and also the place where some faggot named §m£ÂgØL got assfucked my another man as hydrophone laughed, gonts?

Yeah but at least he loved it, what's your excuse for repressed homosex?
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah but at least he loved it, what's your excuse for repressed homosex?

yeah, i know you're a fag like §m£ÂgØL, but I'm not like that, please quit trying to hit on me. I will not have sex with you. faggot
    Octavian motherfucker
    K
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Four G's === counterfeit §m£ÂgØL.

Folks, I think some of you have been bamboozled.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    k not k
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Someone’s super jelly they had no one to spend Quality Time Sunday with

Boo hoo bitch :/
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by CandyRein Someone’s super jelly they had no one to spend Quality Time Sunday with

Boo hoo bitch :/

Mein Gott! Quality time you say, i am imagining people swinging from the ceiling by meat hooks on live stream.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That’s not exactly how quality time Sunday goes in my World Sophie

Not quite like that lol ^.^

Danke 😋
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Matt keep your greasy mozzarella sticks you call fingers from sending messages to me plz and thank you

You’re telling me I’m lurkin in the forums and I’m not even here makes you look even more creepy
    Originally posted by CandyRein That’s not exactly how quality time Sunday goes in my World Sophie

Not quite like that lol ^.^

Danke 😋

Not quite huh? But close? Lol. Mein Gott indeed...
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😂😋
    Mein Gott , I’m gonna start using that
    Originally posted by CandyRein 😂😋
    Mein Gott , I’m gonna start using that

You should, German is objectively superior to English. It's not as good as Dutch but it will do. When you're fluent in German i'll be your study buddy for Dutch if you wanna.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Sophie I'll be in Amsterdam this Summer but you a nonce so I don't want to meet you.
    Originally posted by Octavian Sophie I'll be in Amsterdam this Summer but you a nonce so I don't want to meet you.

Thanks for the memo i'll avoid amsterdam all summer just for you.
Jump to Top