User Controls

Possible kundalini rising

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It’s been seven years since my first satori, and I seem to be nearing a second. I’m sure many of you remember that it nearly broke my mind, as it did others. This is a serious undertaking, but I haven’t chosen it; rather it’s chosen me. I haven’t been studious in my spiritual seeking aside from an hour of daily (secular) meditation, more so the opposite. I’ve slowed it down somewhat with lots of wine, but still, this is happening faster than I’d like.

Since my partial awakening years ago I’ve come to disbelieve everything about what I experienced, and have indeed become agnostic to the whole phenomenon save one fact beyond my dispute: that my third eye opened, because to this day I feel it physically active, pressing against the inside of my skull whenever I give it my focus or reach an epiphany. Lately, it’s been working overtime to the point of minor headaches, and this has been accompanied by insights in my personal life that have lent themselves to growth and understanding.

The near-constant throbbing of my pineal gland combined with nakedly symbolic dreams warning me of change has indicated to me that spiritual transformation is happening deep within my being and I cannot escape it. Kundalini has me cornered, and I have no choice but to surrender to her. My meditation has progressed significantly in the past month, and rather than psychotic symptoms I appear to be at a superb physical and mental equilibrium, so I think that I am processing this healthily and I hope that means it will be a gentle process.

Perhaps you thought the spirit fags were dead! I know I did. Egg me on, call me mad, ask any questions you might have.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    You know these plebs that occupy this forum will remain completely oblivious to such things?

The only awakening these niggas doing is when their alarm clock goes off in the morning.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by whoami At least when I wake up in the morning I don't find a heroin dealer passed out on my coffee table

Well played.
    How can I kundalini these niggas the fuck outta here?
    They're actually both back, too. I really wish I was kidding.

But at least heroin dealer brought my ID and bank cards back. And other vagrant brought drugs.

I dunno. I suppose I'm down for whatever.

Some kundalini sex would be nice tho.
    Originally posted by gadzooks You know these plebs that occupy this forum will remain completely oblivious to such things?

The only awakening these niggas doing is when their alarm clock goes off in the morning.

You’re probably right, but I don’t have many outlets to talk about this subject. Forums intended for kundalini folk to congregate are frequently packed with crazy. At least the people here who remember the kundalini craze of 2011-12 have a sober perspective, if perhaps naïvely skeptical.
    Cool
    Originally posted by Zanick naïvely

You put effort into your posts here. And no one appreciates it.

I do tho.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how does a kundalini awakening differ from a psychotic break?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i had a satori after modelo time last night wow such enlightening thanks but not thanks
    Originally posted by aldra how does a kundalini awakening differ from a psychotic break?

From what I’ve read and experienced personally, they absolutely are not mutually exclusive, but they are fundamentally different things. A kundalini rising is (I think) a spiritual achievement that results in liberation and may not have any psychosis at all but in fact, makes you a better person. A psychotic break brings you further into the prison of your mind. The practical difference is the freedom of the subject and their ability to function.

During a more natural rising, such as what I seem to be going through, it’s processed well and there aren’t psychotic symptoms. When an individual seeks kundalini out through yoga or meditation or drugs, on the other hand, there can be hallucinations, messianic delusions, physiological complications, etc. and it’s hard to know where psychosis ends and kundalini begins, or indeed whether the spiritual task has been aborted altogether leaving them with just insanity.
    looks like we'll have yet another schizophrenic poster soon. i for one am excited.
    Time for a sound bath

🙏🏻
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    David Dickoffknee is a sex addicted Buddhist too isn't he?

I hope you get closer to where you want to be
    Originally posted by Sudo David Dickoffknee

Lol
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    There was a time, long long ago, i was about to be in deep shit, like seriously horrible stinking deep fucking shit, and the only way to get out of it was to bullshit as i have never bullshat before. My brain turned on at mach 11 and i don't know what happened but it felt as if GOD HIMSELF was pointing a burning laser right at my brain in the area your third eye is supposed to be in.

That was weird. But whatever happened it worked and i got away with it. But i'll never forget the laser pointer blinding my third eye feeling i had.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I read Rumi like 5 times a week, pray 2 or 3 times a day and still feel like sinnin 85% of the time, which also includes the 6 or 7 hours I'm asleep
    Originally posted by Sophie There was a time, long long ago, i was about to be in deep shit, like seriously horrible stinking deep fucking shit, and the only way to get out of it was to bullshit as i have never bullshat before. My brain turned on at mach 11 and i don't know what happened but it felt as if GOD HIMSELF was pointing a burning laser right at my brain in the area your third eye is supposed to be in.

That was weird. But whatever happened it worked and i got away with it. But i'll never forget the laser pointer blinding my third eye feeling i had.

once a long time ago i went to a rave with 4 other people. we all rolled balls on 5/6-APB and had syncans and were driving home at like 4 am and everyone was basically nodding off at that point, including myself (in the passenger seat) and my friend who was driving. i was totally fried and just gazing off and not paying attention when all of a sudden i look up and see us veering off the road and into the path of a tree. the same thing happened. despite me being totally intoxicated and exhausted my hand reached up and turned the steering wheel back onto the road and started yelling at the driver to get him to wake up, and before i even consciously knew what had happened, we were back on the road. then we pulled over and slept on the beach for a couple hours.
    can i induce a kundalini rising by taking acid?
Jump to Top