User Controls

This website is full of Atheists

Ghost Black Hole
    All the negativity, toxicity and hate is because of this reason. Consider how much hate certain users get;

William bill Bill Krozbyby, Infinityshock, HTS, sploo, Phantasmagoria, WellHung, Cupocheer, hydromorphone. There is an endless cycle of bullying and negative depressed attitudes that go on here and we are all guilty of perpetuating it. Any outsider that comes to this place will either be sucked into the void of toxicicity or realize that the userbase is fundamentally dysfunctional and leave.

The vast majority of the DH crowd left for this reason and the only ones who stuck around are ones who are used to such horrible behavior.

The root of this all goes back to Atheism. Can any of you truly say you are satisfied with your spiritual life? because the way you interact reflects loss, suffering and ego.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They're heathens.
    im almost off of Crouton even though i just recieved a kilo.
    Praise Jesus and Happy Easter.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano im almost off of Crouton even though i just recieved a kilo.

Help someone thats suffering
    fuck sploo i wanted him to be my guinea hamster but hes a just fucking drug dumpster instead.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They're heathens.

*their
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano fuck sploo i wanted him to be my guinea hamster but hes a just fucking drug dumpster instead.

There are more important things to focus on. Drug consumption should only be ritualistic.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I got five on it.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny *their

No, that would mean they are in possession of heathens.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No, that would mean they are in possession of heathens.

I carry at least 5 heathens with me everywhere I go.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I carry at least 5 heathens with me everywhere I go.

I stock up on heathens every Friday night.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

theres a lot of haters here for sure and in the rest of the world, I see them errrr day but all I do is put on my best smile and try to bring positivity to my friends and family. I know a joke around and have said somethings that aren't good. But when christ died for people I believe he really meant it when he said "Today, you will be with me in paradise" thats one of the most touching things, I've ever heard.

Jesus is all forgiving but at the same time, he doesn't like lies and betrayal, even the smallest ones which I am guilty of.

No matter how many of you are assclowns, I would never want any of you to have your soul burn in hell, where there is no hope, or love, or getting out unless you are rescued by an angel.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Praise Jesus and Happy Easter.

its not easter yet you slammer
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny *their

their interchangible,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny their interchangible,

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny their interchangible,

anyways..... a good christian show I think some of you gonts might like is. It touches on subjects like losing the ones you love, humanity, and how you could possibly leave this world a better place. (no AOC included hehe)

Franny is actually a very smart girl and I want her to be the bright shining star that I know she is.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby anyways….. a good christian show I think some of you gonts might like is. It touches on subjects like losing the ones you love, humanity, and how you could possibly leave this world a better place. (no AOC included hehe)

Franny is actually a very smart girl and I want her to be the bright shining star that I know she is.

christianity is an extremists' religion.

if your not going to practise it to the extreme, then your doing it wrong and not being a good christian.

good christians commit themselves to crusades.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its not easter yet you slammer

Well that explains why I couldn’t find any eggs in my yard tonight and why I’m now also an atheist.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny christianity is an extremists' religion.

if your not going to practise it to the extreme, then your doing it wrong and not being a good christian.

True that fam.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny christianity is an extremists' religion.

The crusades are a perfect example of why Abrahamic religions are not the truth. Trianglism unites humanity while Abrahamic religions divide people.
Jump to Top