User Controls

In this household we don't talk to cops

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Okay so I was having Jackie help me do my tax returns because I've never done them before, my dad always did them in his household for us, but things are obviously different now. I hear a huge *pop* sound like an explosion, not like a gun shot. And jackie freaks out and ask me what was that and I said "ohh it was prolly just a tire being blown out" and she says how she thinks it was my cat in his room..

I tell her to continue doing my tax work. 10 min later I get a knock on the door and jackies daughter Francesca races to the door with her friend Penelope and opens it up before I can get there and theres, no one standing there.. and then 2 cops shimmy and they ask me if I heard a gun shot. And I'm kinda caught off gaurd but not really since im pretty krunk and say "I think it was a bomb on the other side of the street" and they say "we heard a gun shot from here in your place" and I said "why do you think it was from my place?" and they say "because we heard it coming from your place" so I just say, well I don't have a gun, you probably heard wrong.

So after this I let Penelope go back in with jackie and took franny aside and told her. "IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WE DON"T SPEAK TO COPS!"
    her red haired lil ass will learn sooner or later like her mother did.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Shut the fuck up noncelot. No one wants to read a paragraph of shit followed by a youtube video as per usual.

Originally posted by Octavian Shut the fuck up noncelot. No one wants to read a paragraph of shit followed by a youtube video ass per usual.

pretty sure some people do considering they do and you do.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Let's say you are a soldier out of uniform on the battlefield and you accidentally come across an enemy soldier in full uniform, but he doesn't know you are the enemy and he starts talking to you. If you don't talk to him, he will begin to realize you are the enemy.
    in my household i dont talk to cops

i talked to the cops while on a 10 strip and got arrested.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Is that what you tell your daughter right before you rape her?
    Originally posted by Sophie Is that what you tell your daughter right before you rape her?

Octavian motherfucker
    How Bill Krozby imagines his family:

Reality:

Originally posted by Octavian How Bill Krozby imagines his family:

Reality:

Actually I imagine it closer to the second pic, because in this household we ROCK Are you by chance jelly that you don't have a sweet fro-check like me? Yes I think you are.
Jump to Top