User Controls

Why do they have to keep coming up with more and more kinds of weed/beer?

There's more than enough kinds, why they gotta keep beatin' a dead horse by coming up with even more still?
    Industrial Houston
    why do they make new pokemon games? why do they make new dooms? why does anyone make rts? hipsters are going to buy them to feel elite
    Because its fun.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You wanna talk about beating a dead horse? Fuckin' shoes man. New motherfuckin' shoes.
    You wanna talk about beating a dead horse? Fuckin' jedis man. New motherfuckin' jedis.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I hate how every time I go to the dispensary everything has changed so I buy like three strains and end up really liking one of them and the next time I go back it's gone and I'll never get to see it again. There was some shit called purple platinum and man, good stuff, just the right amount of mix of trippy and relaxing. But it was just there once to tease me and now apparently no one stocks it anymore.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I hate how every time I go to the dispensary oh that's right I NEVER HAVE because we don't have them in cringe fuck Dakota. FUCK YEWWWWWW M8S.
    I hate how every time I go to the dispensary everything has changed so I buy like three strains and end up really liking one of them and the next time I go back it's gone and I'll never get to see it again. There was some shit called purple platinum and man, good stuff, just the right amount of mix of trippy and relaxing. But it was just there once to tease me and now apparently no one stocks it anymore.

[greentext]>living in a state with legal weed[/greentext]

Kill yourself normie
    Dakota.

Like 10 percent of your population must fuck cows

NYC god tier. The big apple and the center of the spice epidemic.
Jump to Top