User Controls

Don't use SSRI for recreation or this..

Krow African Astronaut
    this will happen

Ian Curtis playing with his old neighbors meds for cheap high, developed the Ian Curtis Epileptic dance to express his experience on the drug and literally has a fucking seizure from the actual med (or so the urban myth went)

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Krow this will happen

Ian Curtis playing with his old neighbors meds for cheap high, developed the Ian Curtis Epileptic dance to express his experience on the drug and literally has a fucking seizure from the actual med (or so the urban myth went)

The inline ad reads "stroke therapy at home". This is when you know you need help: when youtube thinks it's productive to pitch stoke therapy ads at you.
    Originally posted by Lanny The inline ad reads "stroke therapy at home". This is when you know you need help: when youtube thinks it's productive to pitch stoke therapy ads at you.

everyones ads are specially tailored for them.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III

Was that taped in Antioch? LOL
    op is the aftermath of SSRI od.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny The inline ad reads "stroke therapy at home". This is when you know you need help: when youtube thinks it's productive to pitch stoke therapy ads at you.

It was in my suggestive video.. It was placed with other music videos of one of my interest of genre style music. Post Punk or Gothic is probably my favorite.

I should look at the tags and ad lines. that's pretty sneaky. it would of been funny had when Ian hit the floor and shaking that a seizure brand medication kicked in with watermark and a commercial voiceover talking about the medication. one day it will probably be a thing. just a blunt warning to the older people of the punk generation who may have did drugs (which I wasn't into.. other than beer and weed, and beer is a number one stroke related drug)

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny everyones ads are specially tailored for them.

This started up with companies like comcast and cox cable. they denied the technology at first but they were prepping cable boxes with mics and cams. later when they admitted to the technology (after people like me found them in the box) claimed the Cameras were used with a special algorithm software to identify the person in the house and that no humans were watching them. and the microphone was to listen to their interest. this was pre digital airwaves as a standard but through cable the capability of this to monitor peoples houses was around for nearly 50 years.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Smash The Comcast.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mashlehash Smash The Comcast.

So I took it in, told them the box was "buggy" hurr durr

and she looked at me and said "I'll get you a new box"

the one they gave me was the next model. smaller. and had pressure screws on the back so only that right driver could take off the screws to remove the top panel.

lol
    So do you think there's another monitoring device in the box?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mashlehash So do you think there's another monitoring device in the box?

No, now it has been accepted.. it's the slow push into society to prep them for the next stage, usually taking a genre (about 20 years) to occure.

Now people just talk into their remote control and tell the TV what to watch, though they get suggestive videos to this day. and I have no doubts that my Chinese made TV has a camera in it somewhere. probably one of the pixles in the screen and not at the black bar or frame
    Smash your TV, folks.
    Originally posted by Krow It was in my suggestive video.. It was placed with other music videos of one of my interest of genre style music. Post Punk or Gothic is probably my favorite.

I should look at the tags and ad lines. that's pretty sneaky. it would of been funny had when Ian hit the floor and shaking that a seizure brand medication kicked in with watermark and a commercial voiceover talking about the medication. one day it will probably be a thing. just a blunt warning to the older people of the punk generation who may have did drugs (which I wasn't into.. other than beer and weed, and beer is a number one stroke related drug)

This started up with companies like comcast and cox cable. they denied the technology at first but they were prepping cable boxes with mics and cams. later when they admitted to the technology (after people like me found them in the box) claimed the Cameras were used with a special algorithm software to identify the person in the house and that no humans were watching them. and the microphone was to listen to their interest. this was pre digital airwaves as a standard but through cable the capability of this to monitor peoples houses was around for nearly 50 years.

how else do you think they collect their ratings data ?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how else do you think they collect their ratings data ?

it's all apart of the Siren Server (Ultimate AI brain-- like betaville's beta 60)
Jump to Top