User Controls

Which apocalyptic scenario would you prefer to live through

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    First I'll start off with the potential apocalyptic scenario following the current civilization we're living in

Post-terminal late stage capitalism

People have been warning about this for years now ... I'm not even going to bother taking the time to search for images of copy pasted commercialized towns with the same exact corporate branding everywhere.
    The society hooked on tv, fast food, vice and consumerism.
    (I know what you're thinking that's me but no, my way of life is similar but completely different I'll explain in my manifesto someday).

Anyways yeah there were movies like wal-e, plenty of documentaries, lots of public discourse etc

This apocalyptic scenario is no longer going to be an issue as the world has realized that it was murdering itself, instead it's going to be replaced with a "multi-cultural" rebranding with extra coating to make it more appealing to the masses which leads us to .....

Ok so I was going to make this thread about various apocalyptic scenarios and I realized that within the past decade several potential futures have been predicted, each a different take on how to fix our current civilizational problem
    and there is a problem and it's not just because there are so many shitshikns and jedis

this planet isn't built to sustain a 20th century capitalistic lifestyle so something must happen

and it starts with a major world war leading to massive deaths of arabs, jedis and niggers, all of our enemies will be wiped out in this holy war to end all holy wars.
    and with that as well the diseased westernized industrial machine will die with it

and humanity will be reborn

Embrace Eco-Fascism
    Everyone dead but me, "The last man on Earth" scenario.

Enough canned food and bottled water to last me forever, no need to set the alarm in the morning...lots of fresh meat (the animals are all fine) running around, an endless supply of ammo for said meat etc etc.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Everyone dead but me, "The last man on Earth" scenario.

Enough canned food and bottled water to last me forever, no need to set the alarm in the morning…lots of fresh meat (the animals are all fine) running around, an endless supply of ammo for said meat etc etc.

And then give god another rib
    I want to live in the scenario where I can find you OP, and cut your fucking head off.
    Originally posted by Erekshun And then give god another rib

Nah no need, there would be thousands of unused pocket pussys and fleshlights around as well as millions of cute sheep.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Everyone dead but me, "The last man on Earth" scenario.

Enough canned food and bottled water to last me forever, no need to set the alarm in the morning…lots of fresh meat (the animals are all fine) running around, an endless supply of ammo for said meat etc etc.

Will there be enough socks left over in this world for all the jacking off you'd be doing?
    Originally posted by stl1 Will there be enough socks left over in this world for all the jacking off you'd be doing?

In a world where one is alone, let the jizz be free and unfettered
    Krow African Astronaut
    live? how would that be a way to live? the earth's sky filled with smoke and insane and hellish bugs everywhere

trying to gasp for fresh air and Spanish like flu or plaques coming at you month after month. no clean water. no electricity. not enough sunlight to run off grid.

live?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Krow live? how would that be a way to live? the earth's sky filled with smoke and insane and hellish bugs everywhere

trying to gasp for fresh air and Spanish like flu or plaques coming at you month after month. no clean water. no electricity. not enough sunlight to run off grid.

live?

Party pooper!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    The scenario were OP and all reality TV stars die horrible deaths.

Also jedis & Muslims
Jump to Top