User Controls

Unemployed

Octavian motherfucker
    Share your stories.

I've been out of work for 4 months now. My days consist of talking to you fucking losers, going the gym, and masturbating. I'm currently waiting to hear back from jobs otherwise I think I'll just suicide. I dont take drugs nor drink.

I really don't know how people do this full time whatsoever. The first few weeks was the worst. It feels like time has stood still whilst everyone goes about their shit. I see little reason to leave the flat unless going the gym or seeing family. How people can just walk about with no money is beyond me.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I feel ya..when i was straight out of school I worked part time but everyone else was either still at uni/college or employed. Boring boring times!
    Never really been unemployed and have been working full time since I was 16, when I was laid off from Compaq/HP I was still getting pay for 12 weeks and found my next job 6 weeks into that.

Oh I supposed you could count the 6 months when I came to the US too, but that was forced as I wasn't allowed to work on my visa for 6 months...had enough $$$ to sustain myself though and got a job straight away after the 6 months was up.

Always a way to make money, especially these days in the "gig" economy. You don't need to be unemployed anymore in the traditional sense.
    I got my 1st job at 19 :)
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I got my 1st job at 19 :)

Yeah babysitting 3hrs a week doesn't count as a real job...
    Noooo, ot being a nanny.

Worked in a store 😊
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Noooo, ot being a nanny.

Worked in a store 😊

full time?
    Ummmm yes
    Octavian motherfucker
    I've always worked tbh. I landed a really good job as an equity release advisor last year but I was at the peak of my Cocaine use and partying. I also had a spat with someone who smashed my car up thus depriving me of being able to get to work on time. My head was mashed, I was also on a Keto diet for some fucked up reason which deprived me of energy in order to concentrate. All in all it was a shit year. Rather than seek something permanent I just drifted in an out of shitty temp jobs, sold cocaine and had sex with random girls, quite a sad state of affairs.

Despite my current situation I feel in control a great deal. I know what needs to be done. All I need is to get back into work and things will start working out for me.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Ummmm yes

You lie like a dog in the midday sun.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Someone suggest something pleasurable to do seeing as I don't drink or take drugs.

Sex and fapping is too instantaneous, as soon as you blow your load you are back in the same position. "Now what?"

Life is shit.
    Set a goal to reach 20 000 steps per day!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Set a goal to reach 20 000 steps per day!

No
    Why not? It will get u out of the house.
    Originally posted by Octavian No

Lol idk why I found this response so funny.
    Ghost Black Hole
    My last good job was at Sears, I worked there for a year before moving to Ontario to be with HTS.

The only job I have got in Ontario was at a pork slaughterhouse, I thought I was gonna get to gas pigs in a gas chamber but it was just some retarded mexican dumb labor bullshit so I quit.

I need a haircut and new shoes but I get $400/mo welfare so I mostly pay bills, buy food and drugs.

I don't really have a strong desire to participate in secular society but I will because I want to spoil my girlfriend. I just study Trianglism and meditate on the secrets of the universe and reality.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Why not? It will get u out of the house.

Got the gym for that, I don't have a step counter thing either.

Making a hot chocolate, highlight of my day.
Jump to Top