User Controls

Islam is going to take over the world

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Islam seems to be more hip with the negroes than judaism and christianity is essentially dead

lucifarianism/satanism is going to make a comeback as a new age religion for people who are bored of atheism

There is projected to be like tens of billions of shit brown niggers by 2050

niggers have either Christianity or Islam
    They cannot handle judaism because they want to claim it as their own, and we all know the hooked nose goblins have claimed judaism as theirs for a few thousand years now
    So unless niggers genocide all the khazarian impostors (finally somebody did it) and claim that diseased joke of a religion as their own, then the most likely scenario is that the groids will choose islam

Christianity is dead

nobody likes jedis

Everyone is going to adopt Islam within the coming decades

The only other alternative is Eco-Fascism
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah pretty sure christianity will prevail.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah pretty sure christianity will prevail.

That would be nice but Christianity is dead
    and even when practiced Christians are brain-dead zombie cucks who follow their zionist masters
    ITT: A FAGGOT IS YET AGAIN OBSESSED WITH RACES THAT ARE BETTER THAN HIM

/FREAD
    Ghost Black Hole
    All the european posters here talk so much shit about white pride, fuck the jedis and muslims etc but what the fuck do they do about it? nothing at all because Europeans are all cucked beyond all hope of saving.

Also anyone that doesn't support Trump and his anti Muslim policies is a race traitor.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Nuke everything

The End
    Originally posted by Octavian Nuke everything

The End

i nuked ur mum w a dutch oven last night, fam.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i nuked ur mum w a dutch oven last night, fam.

I don't think your child gf Francesca would be happy if she knew that.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Islam seems to be more hip with the negroes than judaism and christianity is essentially dead

lucifarianism/satanism is going to make a comeback as a new age religion for people who are bored of atheism

There is projected to be like tens of billions of shit brown niggers by 2050

niggers have either Christianity or Islam
    They cannot handle judaism because they want to claim it as their own, and we all know the hooked nose goblins have claimed judaism as theirs for a few thousand years now
    So unless niggers genocide all the khazarian impostors (finally somebody did it) and claim that diseased joke of a religion as their own, then the most likely scenario is that the groids will choose islam

Christianity is dead

nobody likes jedis

Everyone is going to adopt Islam within the coming decades

The only other alternative is Eco-Fascism

as usual. shit post by unknown
    Originally posted by Octavian I don't think your child gf Francesca would be happy if she knew that.

im pretty sure she would think its funny
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian I don't think your child gf Francesca would be happy if she knew that.

pedo way of thinking
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Islam is for the incompetent.
    Krow African Astronaut
    And then it happened to this thread..

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    bismiallahi rahmani raheem alhumdu Allahi rabillallameen aramani raheem maliki yawmideen eeyaka naoboodoo owaheeakanestaeen ehdeenal seerawtal mostagheen seerawtal ladzeenal anamta alayhim ghroil makdoobi alayhim walllaaaaadooooooooooooleeeeeeeeeen
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Sudo bismiallahi rahmani raheem alhumdu Allahi rabillallameen aramani raheem maliki yawmideen eeyaka naoboodoo owaheeakanestaeen ehdeenal seerawtal mostagheen seerawtal ladzeenal anamta alayhim ghroil makdoobi alayhim walllaaaaadooooooooooooleeeeeeeeeen

STFU with that half assed nigger shit.. Thanks

Oh,and pull your pants up..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain STFU with that half assed nigger shit.. Thanks

change your avatar back to your face so I can have a constant reminder of what an unsuccessful sex offender looks like thanks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Oh,and pull your pants up..

good comment. I see why it took you several minutes to think of it
    Ghost Black Hole
    He's off his schizo meds again.. always commenting the most random off topic shit for no reason.
    Originally posted by Ghost All the european posters here talk so much shit about white pride, fuck the jedis and muslims etc but what the fuck do they do about it? nothing at all because Europeans are all cucked beyond all hope of saving.

Also anyone that doesn't support Trump and his anti Muslim policies is a race traitor.

Donald Trump doesn't believe in race.
    He is a typical judeo-Christian slimeball.
Jump to Top