User Controls

*sigh* I have go to gay ass group therapy once a week because my dui...

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    ...I'm sure the group is other dirtbags who are there for probation and don't give a shit...

I'm so gonna not even talk 🙄🖕
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh you're gonna talk .

Otherwise they'll say you're not participating and make you keep going until you do or just revoke your probation and make you sit your time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I didn't know they had groups for people with a gay ass
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh you're gonna talk .

Otherwise they'll say you're not participating and make you keep going until you do or just revoke your probation and make you sit your time.

Thats not what the dude said. Otherwise I can just say "muh anxiety"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Thats not what the dude said. Otherwise I can just say "muh anxiety"

It doesnt work like that.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Item, Item, Item,
    Respect your elders. Mq is an experienced man.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Print out this thread and bring it to group
    Originally posted by mmQ It doesnt work like that.

Maybe if they actually give a shit...

The dude even said he ain't gonna rag on me to the probation Jack-officer.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Make the prisoners play spin the bott hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    You should shoot it up. Show them their attempts to rehabilitate and punish you backfired completely, honk honk.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Yeah I had to go to Gay Ass group therapy before. They train you to accept your sexuality.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    You said once a week, but how many weeks?
    Originally posted by Ghost You should shoot it up. Show them their attempts to rehabilitate and punish you backfired completely, honk honk.

Tell em it was just a prank afterwards.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Osama getting caught and he be like...

"It was just a prank, bro."
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Its funny you mention this shit coz I recently went to change address on my license and it wouldn't work. I looked up my license details online and it stated 'you do not have any entitlement to drive'. So I rung them up to find out what's going on as I've had a clean license for over ten years now. They told mey license had been revoked because they had tried to contact me in sept 14(when I went to jail) because the police had reported me to them and I hadn't replied. So I asked why the police had reported me to them, as I hadn't been convicted for any driving offence just intent to supply. All they would say was its listed as medical. Then said they were going to send me a form to fill out and send back.

I got this form yesterday which is 5 pages one of which is the covering letter telling me to fill it out and send back and some declaration shit. And 3 pages all asking about substance misuse and any treatments like methadone or subutex you might be using. And the last page is half a page asking if you've been treated for any mental health.

So it seems pretty fucking clear the pigs have told dvla that i have been driving while under the influence which is fucking bullshit as I have never failed any test for drink or drugs whilst driving in my life. And I couldn't even begin to guess how many times over the years I've been stopped by pigs. And if they even get a slight clue you might be intoxicated they are straight on you for that every time.

So it seems the pigs here can now get you effectively banned from driving without even stopping you for commiting a driving offense nor ever having gone to court for any offence. Obvs the pigs knowing I was in jail wouldn't receive the letter and so wouldn't reply. Non reply getting your license automatically revoked.

More police state bullshit in this country.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Narc So it seems pretty fucking clear the pigs have told dvla that i have been driving while under the influence which is fucking bullshit as I have never failed any test for drink or drugs whilst driving in my life. And I couldn't even begin to guess how many times over the years I've been stopped by pigs. And if they even get a slight clue you might be intoxicated they are straight on you for that every time.

Our province just passed some bullshit law that says they can test you 2 hours after they suspect you of DUI
    Originally posted by Nil Our province just passed some bullshit law that says they can test you 2 hours after they suspect you of DUI

To be honest I'm pretty against driving under the influence so I got zero problem with that. I mean if you're still over the limit 2 hours later then how fucking drunk were you when you were driving? Your ass needs taking off the road.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Or maybe you started drinking at home?
    Then you can produce the cans or bottles that still have the dregs in them.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Narc Then you can produce the cans or bottles that still have the dregs in them.

do you want to eat the expense of having to go to court to try to prove it?
Jump to Top