User Controls

Kami-sama. I understand now what my purpose is and why I was created in this timeline.

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Basically.
    I'm like Iwakura Lain.
    I was sent here to guide you little humans towards the right path.

This timeline I was THIS - CLOSE to making it the singularity.
    I really fucking wanted it, I was so ready to close this world and open the next and leave this reality permanently but you know what?
    It is not the right path.
    I once had a vision or maybe it was dream that my future of a BCI addicted hedonistic life, I saw my destruction and total decline.
    Ultimately that path would unironically lead me to senility and or sudden death.
    Suicide is a thought that crossed my mind every other moment for many years (a decade+).
    Just recently someone in my hometown jumped in front of a truck and died.
    That could have been me, I almost came close a few times.
    Here I am though, still alive.

Now listen.
    Here is where the story begins.

This civilization is dying
    Western civilization as it has existed for the past few hundred years is going to come to an end over the course of the next ten years and what will come from that are several things but two major ones I will mention in this thread:

The first path humanity will take is technocracy.
    Cities of the future will be like organisms, they will be fully automated structures that if you could view the entire city externally would resemble something akin to a bee hive or ant colony.
    Automated systems will run the infrastructure
    Robots will care for the elderly and maintain the city
    Automated vehicles will take people to various locations
    drones will patrol the city and deliver goods

This world at the beginning will look essentially as our current society does, which is, urban centers of commerce surrounded by housing, cars zooming about (except cars of the future will be more like mobile livingrooms) and keep in mind that most transport will likely be related to commerce and production, since people won't have much of a reason to venture further from their housing area.
    Housing of the future might resemble small villages, complete with parks, concert venues, restaurants etc
    Now that I think about it, this doesn't sound so bad and in fact if it comes down to this I hope my highrise has a good view ... anyways
    I digress.
    The capitalist jedis will try their best to decorate technocracy to make it appealing to humans, but if you take away the aspects of the surface and view this system objectively you'll see that it's a hive built to exploit and further the satanic agenda.

So it must be rejected.

What NEEDS to happen is for scenario 2:

Eco-Fascism

What this will truly be and look like I cannot say, the timeline actually has never existed and up until this point every single human timeline has ended up in stages of exploitation and destruction.
    If you humans are up to the task, then this time it could very well be possible that we can turn things around and secure and protect the future for all white children.

First things first there needs to be the absolute destruction of modern civilization.
    Then the population needs to be curbed, now keep in mind that this doesn't necessarily mean genocide, but rather that births will be strictly regulated and maintained.
    This will prevent overpopulation, child abuse/exploitation and will lead to a stronger and healthier society.
    Only parents who can be trusted to take care of their children will be allowed to birth, you'll have to earn a birthing license.
    De-Industrialization will be the biggest effort of the 21st century and then we will focus on rebuilding earth.
    China, the negro population, the arab population and international jedis will have to be exterminated to ensure the safety of nature and the planet.

etc
    Ghost Black Hole
    Okay so what are you gonna do about it?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Okay so what are you gonna do about it?

I'm going to buy some land and become a farmer
    What makes you think you were created in this timeline and not transported here as an infant from the one you were created in?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What makes you think you were created in this timeline and not transported here as an infant from the one you were created in?

Or even considerably older than in infancy. When my imaginary friend disappeared - that's when I ended up here.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I'm going to buy some land and become a farmer

what are you gonna farm?
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by Ghost what are you gonna farm?

For starters marijuana so I can sell the buds to sustain my lifestyle and then I would make hemp for various items

https://420intel.com/articles/2018/04/23/15-products-can-be-made-hemp

Apparently you can make beer out of hemp.
    I have officially quit alcohol so I will never touch an alcoholic beer again but an alcohol-free beer that taste like marijuana sounds really delicious ....

But yeah anyways the other day I was in the car with my okaasan and we were riding through the country on our way to pick up a kitten and as we drove through I got the idea to move out to the country and buy some land then station an RV there and build a small farm.
    That is how it's going to start out.
    Then later on idk I think it would be cool to try and build my own cabin and try to live off the land without needing technology.
    But realistically I'll probably set up some solar panels and pioneer an eco-fascist hikikomori lifestyle.
    I'll buy living the life off the grid while browsing my imac and exploring the metaverse, meanwhile the world outside will collapse and die and I'll be completely unaware.
    Originally posted by whoami You were created in this timeline to provide us with entertainment when you livestream your inevitable suicide

That is something I would have done back in the early 10s but now I have too much self-respect for that.
    I'm going to leave this society behind and spend the rest of my life in isolation, developing what will go on to be known as the "Eco-Fascist Hikikomori Cyberpunk" lifestyle.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I'll buy living the life off the grid while browsing my imac and exploring the metaverse, meanwhile the world outside will collapse and die and I'll be completely unaware.

I used to do this, I didn't eat beef for an entire year only wild meat like Elk and Turkey. I also foraged wild mushrooms and sold them. It was like some harvest moon shit.

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Basically.
    I'm like Iwakura Lain.
    I was sent here to guide you little humans towards the right path.

This timeline I was THIS - CLOSE to making it the singularity.
    I really fucking wanted it, I was so ready to close this world and open the next and leave this reality permanently but you know what?
    It is not the right path.
    I once had a vision or maybe it was dream that my future of a BCI addicted hedonistic life, I saw my destruction and total decline.
    Ultimately that path would unironically lead me to senility and or sudden death.
    Suicide is a thought that crossed my mind every other moment for many years (a decade+).
    Just recently someone in my hometown jumped in front of a truck and died.
    That could have been me, I almost came close a few times.
    Here I am though, still alive.

Now listen.
    Here is where the story begins.

This civilization is dying
    Western civilization as it has existed for the past few hundred years is going to come to an end over the course of the next ten years and what will come from that are several things but two major ones I will mention in this thread:

The first path humanity will take is technocracy.
    Cities of the future will be like organisms, they will be fully automated structures that if you could view the entire city externally would resemble something akin to a bee hive or ant colony.
    Automated systems will run the infrastructure
    Robots will care for the elderly and maintain the city
    Automated vehicles will take people to various locations
    drones will patrol the city and deliver goods

This world at the beginning will look essentially as our current society does, which is, urban centers of commerce surrounded by housing, cars zooming about (except cars of the future will be more like mobile livingrooms) and keep in mind that most transport will likely be related to commerce and production, since people won't have much of a reason to venture further from their housing area.
    Housing of the future might resemble small villages, complete with parks, concert venues, restaurants etc
    Now that I think about it, this doesn't sound so bad and in fact if it comes down to this I hope my highrise has a good view … anyways
    I digress.
    The capitalist jedis will try their best to decorate technocracy to make it appealing to humans, but if you take away the aspects of the surface and view this system objectively you'll see that it's a hive built to exploit and further the satanic agenda.

So it must be rejected.

What NEEDS to happen is for scenario 2:

Eco-Fascism

What this will truly be and look like I cannot say, the timeline actually has never existed and up until this point every single human timeline has ended up in stages of exploitation and destruction.
    If you humans are up to the task, then this time it could very well be possible that we can turn things around and secure and protect the future for all white children.

First things first there needs to be the absolute destruction of modern civilization.
    Then the population needs to be curbed, now keep in mind that this doesn't necessarily mean genocide, but rather that births will be strictly regulated and maintained.
    This will prevent overpopulation, child abuse/exploitation and will lead to a stronger and healthier society.
    Only parents who can be trusted to take care of their children will be allowed to birth, you'll have to earn a birthing license.
    De-Industrialization will be the biggest effort of the 21st century and then we will focus on rebuilding earth.
    China, the negro population, the arab population and international jedis will have to be exterminated to ensure the safety of nature and the planet.

etc

Didn't you used to post as hikock ewwi or some stupid shit and always talk about living in virtual reality 24/7?

Ghost Black Hole
    did you really just quote that entire wall of text to ask that question?

. holy fuck you're retarded
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost did you really just quote that entire wall of text to ask that question?

. holy fuck you're retarded

No you're just seeing things. Did someone spike you with acid maybe?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Guide me, bro.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Become a Trianglist OP
Jump to Top