User Controls

Bought some new trainers

Octavian motherfucker
    Thought I would treat myself.

They look worse than the $25 old man Dr Scholl ones (with gel insole) I bought from walmart.

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    they're shit

you should have bought some off the geezer who keeps advertising his knockoffs on here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Good for stomping on minorities doe.
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    If you're gonna buy cheap designer by a well known brand. Unknown brands are only class if very expensive.

Should have got Gucci for twice the price.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see If you're gonna buy cheap designer by a well known brand. Unknown brands are only class if very expensive.

Should have got Gucci for twice the price.

I'm not homosexual though and these are more aethetically pleasing, the girls like them. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
    SPLAT Houston
    Omg people actually buy those mallet shoes. Hahah I thought it was just his stupid TOWIE fans that bought them.

And if you don’t even know the Mallet brand you just got cucked out of your money by a reality star.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5368471/amp/TOWIEs-Tommy-Mallet-makes-millions-trainer-brand.html
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Their alright I just don't like the metal buckles.

Ive never worn shoes like that I just wear Beatle Bailey's and chukkas or vans slipons or dad bod shoe Adidas.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by SPLAT Omg people actually buy those mallet shoes. Hahah I thought it was just his stupid TOWIE fans that bought them.

And if you don’t even know the Mallet brand you just got cucked out of your money by a reality star.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5368471/amp/TOWIEs-Tommy-Mallet-makes-millions-trainer-brand.html

The fact you know them means you're apart of the same "cucks" you retard lololol.

I can but what I want so...
    SPLAT Houston
    Originally posted by Octavian The fact you know them means you're apart of the same "cucks" you retard lololol.

I can but what I want so…

I’m sure you can but a lot of things
    cigreting Dark Matter
    what is that faggity sign before the numbers on what u paid
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Here's a video of Octavian using his trainers:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i wear keen mountain boots
    Originally posted by stl1 Here's a video of Octavian using his trainers:

Back in STLs day the wheels were all square.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Oct's mom sounds sexy as can be. Got any nekkid pictures of her?

I noticed the video is from Ozark, MO. Is Squirrel your mommy, you lucky bastard?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Does that say Mallet Diver Trainers?

Because how would you go diving without a pair of shoes?
Jump to Top