User Controls

CNN needs to die in a fire!

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    We are being forced to pay for this shit! Do what you can to eradicate them. Call your cable/dish people and demand a-la-carte.
    Why don’t you just cancel your own cable?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cause I like sports, that shit is on lockdown with cable.
    There’s other options for sports...
    Tell me! I did look into it but locked out.
    TBH if you still have cable at this point you're probably part of the problem

And they're ALL fake news and taxpayer funded. Local news, fox news, CNN, MSNBC, HLN, ALL OF THEM.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Open to suggestions.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Open to suggestions.

Don't Waste time on the front people, in politics..
    If all you’re really interested in is sports just get Roku and ESPN app. I think it’s $4.99 a month.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Open to suggestions.

I would say forego the cable and watch sports on delay on YouTube but being that the only sport I watch is European style auto racing that's easy for me to say

I guess you'll just have to do a cost/benefit analysis and decide if it's worth it for you, my response was mostly for the CNN part
    Originally posted by ohfralala If all you’re really interested in is sports just get Roku and ESPN app. I think it’s $4.99 a month.

Thanks but I want a-la-carte. Why do I have to pay for 500 channels when I only want maybe 50? OT: I pay for CNN and I don't want to.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Thanks but I want a-la-carte. Why do I have to pay for 500 channels when I only want maybe 50? OT: I pay for CNN and I don't want to.

Originally posted by ohfralala If all you’re really interested in is sports just get Roku and ESPN app. I think it’s $4.99 a month.

Or do this OP. I don't know anything about all the fancy apps and devices these damn whippersnappers have now
    Originally posted by Erekshun Thanks but I want a-la-carte. Why do I have to pay for 500 channels when I only want maybe 50? OT: I pay for CNN and I don't want to.

I thought you said you only cared about sports
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I thought you said you only cared about sports

Somebody suggested a service. Sports are held tight to themselves. I really want a-la-carte.
    NO LALA SHUT UP

cable is the ONLY WAY
    Defenders of CNN? They are subsidized by the cable customers. Their ratings are shit!
    Originally posted by DietPiano NO LALA SHUT UP

cable is the ONLY WAY

My grandparents are like this and pay over a hundred dollars a month for it

They only watch sports and fox news.

I bought them a couple months of YouTube tv and they cancelled it because "it was too hard"
    I am not afraid to pay. I only want to pay for I want, not what YOU want.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance is on its way🚑🚑🚑
Jump to Top