User Controls

My cousin is funny and attractive

Folks, she's about 10 years older than me and has a bunch of kids.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    so she probably won't mind if you give her another one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Gonna need to see some pictures man
    blaster master victim of incest
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Maybe they'll make a TV show about her womb.
    OT: Have you ever seriously been attracted by one your cousins? Ther is less shared genetic material, so while it is a bit repulsive it's not nearly as much as say, a sibling (duhhh). I'm not actually attractive to her, but if it was just me and her and nobody else on Earth, i mean yeah, probably at least once. her husband is a pastor tho lol.
    Originally posted by blaster master Just pull out.

fitting alt for the thread
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Second cousins are alright for banging no?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by blaster master Just pull out.

we put the cum there for a reason, I wouldn't expect a booty bandit like yourself to understand anything like that.
    i think it gets legal and really not that big of a deal genetically at around thirs cousins. maybe 2nds are legal in most places maybe not, idk.

I learned that the reason Mormons were polygamous a hundred fifty ago was because it was legal to shoot them on site during they're exodus to utah, so a whole bunch of the men died and they practiced poly in order to repopulate and protecc the womens and childrens.

fuck you glenn beck, i use to listen to him as an edgy tweenie bop
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    let's gang-bang her in front of her kids.
    Amateur hour ITT

I wanted my sister for five years before I finally realized (recently) that it was never going to happen
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I've wanted to fuck step sisters and cousins.

Never direct blood related sister, tho.

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus.
    If it makes you feel any better, I have absolutely no memory of us growing up together
    Originally posted by STER0S let's gang-bang her in front of her kids.

the opposite will be better.
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox If it makes you feel any better, I have absolutely no memory of us growing up together

And it wasn't BECAUSE she was my sister, it was because she was the only person that ever made me feel what I perceived as "love" so I never learned the difference between the love you feel for family and the love you feel for others
Jump to Top