User Controls

I might be mentall ill but that's ok

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    normies are fucking boring as displayed by the userbase of this forum

I would rather be off than permanently robotic like somebody hooked on benzos

also you're all boring and this place is trash so this is a goodbye

I have found greener pastures and it's time to part ways

sayonara minna~~

btw the two people on here gryls and sophie you two can continue to communicate with me don't worry I will keep in touch

ja ne~
    Bye again Jane.
    you're boring
    Ghost Black Hole
    What website are you going to next?

Also you are the biggest fucking normie I've ever seen in my life you haven't even renounced earthly desire and devouted yourself to the Quantum Tetrahedron, you still eat food and engage in consumerist behaviour and care about things like vanity and sobriety.

Your soul is a weak flame that can be put out by a slight breeze, that's why you feel the need to leave this place, fight or flight.

The only thing that could save you is renouncing all your worldly possessions, fasting for a year and taking lots of meth and LSD.

Triangles are truth, stop living in the fake secular world.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost What website are you going to next?

Also you are the biggest fucking normie I've ever seen in my life you haven't even renounced earthly desire and devouted yourself to the Quantum Tetrahedron, you still eat food and engage in consumerist behaviour and care about things like vanity and sobriety.

Your soul is a weak flame that can be put out by a slight breeze, that's why you feel the need to leave this place, fight or flight.

The only thing that could save you is renouncing all your worldly possessions, fasting for a year and taking lots of meth and LSD.

this.
    Originally posted by Ghost What website are you going to next?

the fact that that is what you see in me proves that you are all just a bunch of mindless npcs
    Still here Jane?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Folks?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria the fact that that is what you see in me proves that you are all just a bunch of mindless npcs

All you post about is things you want to buy. How am I mindless NPC when I haven't bought anything nice for myself in years.

You are a mindless consumer that only exists to live for your next purchase.. obsessed with physical copies of media.

If you ever lose all your stuff to a fire it's gonna break you.
    we are the only family you will ever have.

people out there will just use you and laugh at you after youve been all used up like and empty tube of teethpaste.

all shrivvelled up and empty.
    There are always other tubes to be squeezed.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There are always other tubes to be squeezed.

but your the tube.
    Originally posted by Ghost All you post about is things you want to buy. How am I mindless NPC when I haven't bought anything nice for myself in years.

You are a mindless consumer that only exists to live for your next purchase.. obsessed with physical copies of media.

If you ever lose all your stuff to a fire it's gonna break you.

I don't even own my favorite physical items anymore

again you see text but your little mind cannot comprehend the message or meaning
    I am on an entirely different level from you
    for example

My first ever Playstation 2 or my original copy of Grand Theft Auto 3 or my first ever console, the NES.
    If I still had those I wouldn't even be here talking to your losers I would be having conversations with them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I don't even own my favorite physical items anymore

again you see text but your little mind cannot comprehend the message or meaning
    I am on an entirely different level from you

Yes, a lower level
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria for example

My first ever Playstation 2 or my original copy of Grand Theft Auto 3 or my first ever console, the NES.
    If I still had those I wouldn't even be here talking to your losers I would be having conversations with them.

What the fuck.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I am just trying to help you and you respond with hostility and negativity.

That's not a good attitude to have, are you even remotely happy and satisfied with your life?
Jump to Top