User Controls

Poetic NIS Disease

Krow African Astronaut
    TAIWAN (KRON) - What was originally thought to be an eye infection turned out to be something far worse.

Instead of treating an infection, doctors at the University Hospital in Taiwan were shocked to find four bees embedded in the eye of a 29-year-old Taiwanese woman named He.

The bees were reportedly feeding on her tear ducts under her swollen eyelids, according to CTS News.
    Krow African Astronaut
    "Where you going"

"Far on the other side of the country"

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/el-cerrito-couple-believes-their-home-was-burglarized-by-rideshare-driver-accused-in-san-mateo/1913145715
    Ghost Black Hole
    f u
    Krow African Astronaut
    Jerky Boy's?

"You Raped my Dog"

"NO!"

"Yes you did"

https://www.kron4.com/news/national/dog-euthanized-after-being-raped-man-gets-60-days-in-jail/1911888913
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Krow TAIWAN (KRON) - What was originally thought to be an eye infection turned out to be something far worse.

Instead of treating an infection, doctors at the University Hospital in Taiwan were shocked to find four bees embedded in the eye of a 29-year-old Taiwanese woman named He.

The bees were reportedly feeding on her tear ducts under her swollen eyelids, according to CTS News.

How does He end up with 4 bees in her eyes?? Wouldnt you bee like after the first bee, umm i think somethings wrong!??
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee How does He end up with 4 bees in her eyes?? Wouldnt you bee like after the first bee, umm i think somethings wrong!??

So they're are a species of bees that are really really micro-sized

it took an optomitist's special microscope to see 4 were living near the tear duct. they're called Halictadea or "Sweet bees"

Sounds poetic that they were "living off of her tears"

I'm gonna bee like a Halictidae Yo! and feed off them tears of yours.

Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    What's this got to do with NIS?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho What's this got to do with NIS?

Originally posted by Krow So they're are a species of bees that are really really micro-sized

it took an optomitist's special microscope to see 4 were living near the tear duct. they're called Halictadea or "Sweet bees"

Sounds poetic that they were "living off of her tears"

I see. I didnt know we had microscopic bees in this timeline/reality.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I see. I didnt know we had microscopic bees in this timeline/reality.

John Titor.. that you ??
    Who dat?🤔
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Who dat?🤔

John Titor?

he was a well known story that someone posted on a shitload of Web Forum BBS in 2000 (Im pretty sure it was earlier than that)

A time traveller. I think a few indie films were made about him. We saw one that was decent.

it's only a matter of time before Hollywood rips it off and then the real writer exposes him or herself. but apparently to this day, no one has claimed being the writer and it's well enough written, people were waiting for his claims to come true
    Oh.

But, no im not him 😊
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WE SHARE
    In this timeline we share our dreams and hopes
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WE SHARE

Sounds like the good ol' farmer's wife joke
Jump to Top