User Controls

1 year, 8000 posts

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm gonna print my user profile up and put it on the fridge with a gold star.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    I'm proud of you, pal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have so many people to thank...

First of all, I have to give props to God for guiding me through it all. I knew he had a plan all along for me.

Next is my momma. She did her best, I guess... The bare minimum at least...

Then there's all the lovers and haters out there.

I got love for the lovers, and appreciation for the haters cuz they motivated me every day to keep at it.

Then of course there's my manager, my production assistant, my hype man, my assistant content producer...

Oh man, so many people to thank for this award right here.

It wasn't just me... It was a group effort!

And of course my fans... You're my real source of inspiration.

Luv y'all!!!

#NiggasInSpaceAwards
    #SoProudToBeHereRightNow
    #ThankYouAllSoMuch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    4+ years and not even 5000 posts here. My account says 2016, but there are posts from 2015. *shrug*

I don't know how you people do it.
    Originally posted by HTS 4+ years and not even 5000 posts here. My account says 2016, but there are posts from 2015. *shrug*

Having no life and a constant need for attention, no matter from whomst've, that's how we do it.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks Having no life and a constant need for attention, no matter from whomst've, that's how we do it.

I was like in the top 10 for post quantity on totse when it shut down, so I should get it. But I don't. I don't get it, zooks.

*dismay*
    Originally posted by HTS 4+ years and not even 5000 posts here. My account says 2016, but there are posts from 2015. *shrug*

Mania
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    There comes a time when you don't give a fuck.
    Originally posted by HTS I was like in the top 10 for post quantity on totse when it shut down, so I should get it. But I don't. I don't get it, zooks.

*dismay*

I remember.

So was I.

It seems like you successfully moved on just enough to escape the shackles of its appeal.

8k in a year is not a sign of an adjusted individual, but rather one who is stuck in the past, like some kind of Peter Pan.

My goal for this following year of NiS activity is for it to be dramatically lower.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    My goal is to own this place, much like my CB radio days. It was all about who had the loudest radio. I did.
    Ghost Black Hole

You used to post a lot more on the Phoenix account.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Just surpassed 4,000, and getting close to a year in early May.

Hey I think it’ll be a year for most DHers here soon.💥💥💫💫
    Octavian motherfucker
    Many have ventured into the Totse universe and been deprived of their libido. Distracted by forever lamenting of the good times past, and not noticing the lack of sex present.

** See Spectral**

Technologist victim of incest
    I gotta admit, when I came here and started reading the threads, wasn’t sure I was gonna stay. Ya’ll scared me a bit.

Still not sure if I’m stayin😜
    Originally posted by Technologist I gotta admit, when I came here and started reading the threads, wasn’t sure I was gonna stay. Ya’ll scared me a bit.

Still not sure if I’m stayin😜

Lmao I remember Rock posting the link to Totseans and reading nothing but beastialty and meth threads and I was like wut in the got damn fuck has he found.
    Ghost Black Hole
    People that only post and don't make threads... I just don't get it..
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Im on 6000 post

So glad I joined

Btw whats a totse?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You're a sexi minx. Did u thank god and ur parents for that????
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost People that only post and don't make threads… I just don't get it..

I just dont get why your mom is a fat skank.
Jump to Top