User Controls

What do you think Pablo escobar thought of the film Scarface?

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    I bet he either thought it was good or it sucked.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I bet he either thought it sucked or it was good.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Who fucking cares..More serious shit you 2 should be worrying about
    Octavian motherfucker
    The end probably reminded him of his own longevity, and mortality.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I bet he thought it sucked AND was good
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I bet he thought it sucked AND was good

Trippy Mcgoo
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't think he ever saw it.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I watch that movie every so often for motivation and inspiration in life.

Not because I want to be a cocaine kingpin, though, but because Tony Montana was the penultimate beta male... To a fault, of course, but still, you gotta admire that kind of ambition and self confidence.

He's one of my fictional role models.

"The world is yours mine."
    G African Astronaut
    Escobar wouldn't watch a film made for mere peasants.
    Originally posted by G Escobar wouldn't watch a film made for mere peasants.

He'd pay his coca leaf farmers a few extra pesos to act out a Shakespearean drama.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    OT.. Probably that he'd like to do that, Pfeiffer bitch too..

😋
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by gadzooks I watch that movie every so often for motivation and inspiration in life.

Not because I want to be a cocaine kingpin, though, but because Tony Montana was the penultimate beta male… To a fault, of course, but still, you gotta admire that kind of ambition and self confidence.

He's one of my fictional role models.

"The world is yours mine."

Yeah that shower chainsaw scene is the ultimate act of fearlessness I have probably ever seen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah that shower chainsaw scene is the ultimate act fearlessness I have probably ever seen.

Exactly. Its like he doesn't even flinch in the face of impending doom.

A trait only the fictional character (and maybe legit psychopath IRL) can exhibit.

But fascinating all the same.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Al Pacino is the man!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah if there's any trait I find fascinating in a sociopath, it's their inability to feel fear.
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah if there's any trait I find fascinating in a sociopath, it's their inability to feel fear.

I remember saying the exact same thing just about word for word IRL to a female colleague in a uni class... She looked at me like I was some kind of villain after that.
    Octavian motherfucker
    There's an Italian gangster series, Gomorrah, with examples of such traits. One of the main anti heroes, Cirro, displays complete lack of empathy and fearlessness in the face of adversity. One such situation is him being handcuffed to a chair whilst sheets are being laid out on the floor ready for him to be chopped up. He doesn't let emotions get in his way either even if innocent lives are taken to achieve a specific goal which kind of makes you hate him lol.

There's also another anti hero, Genny, who starts off as this teenage wuss but is exposed to extreme violent situations that turn him into a stone cold sociopath, (forced to chop someone up with a machete). The transition is remarkable.

Definitely worth the watch anyway if you like Scarface. It's the number 1 gangster series in Europe, 10 times better than shitty Sopranos ever was.
    Originally posted by Octavian There's an Italian gangster series, Gomorrah, and there's examples of such traits. One of the main anti heroes, Cirro, displays complete lack of empathy and fearlessness in the face of adversity. One such situation is being handcuffed to a chair whilst sheets are being laid out on the floor ready for him to be chopped up. He doesn't let emotions get in his way either even if innocent lives are taken to achieve a specific goal which kind of makes you hate him lol.

Sometimes those characters, and even those people, are necessary. One of my friends told me she couldn’t watch House of Cards because Frank Underwood made her hate Kevin Spacey, but I love that character.

And the show wasn’t the same without him.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Gomorrah sounds good. Scarface is a legitimately awesome movie nobody can say isn't well done. I would like to see a movie where Tony Montana fights Che and Fidel for the good of Cuba. That is actually an idea I have I would like you not to steal
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i bet he probably thought they should of picked a better whyte woman to play his bride lol hehehehehehehe
Jump to Top