User Controls

-SpectraL

IWD Houston
    I want you to know that I'm being completely serious.

I lost all of my facebook data from my old accounts. (Actually, it was 2 of them.) I had it saved in my hotmail inbox and then upon not having a computer for a year and a half, I missed a notification that would have told me "Hotmail is changing to outlook express and we're deleting all of the contents of inboxes unless you sign in within 9 months."

I lost my entire hotmail inbox in an account I had been saving sentimentally and just, overall, personally valuable emails in.

I am fucking devastated, because in addition to things like love letters from when I was a kid. Other sentimental types of things, I lost ALL of my pictures and videos and pieces of writing from facebook. I shut down my facebook account (deleted it) 2 different times and I thought this was fine because I had all of the data backed up in my email inboxes.

I am completely aware that I fucked up and it was stupid and careless for me to not have saved that stuff on a USB somewhere.

I also lost all sorts of stuff from various laptops I had that got stolen from me. I had all of my possessions (nearly) stolen and all of my things violated, with the exception of my body.

I'm hurting as a result of this. Trying to piece my life back together and it's hard without my things that I have memories associated with. I'll never be able to share my story with a significant other, in an appropriate manner. I have no way of expressing the unique complexity in regards to who i am. I am proud of who i am... but it's the result of a lot of things that I've experienced. My personality is a great thing, but moreso because of it being in contrast with what I used to be like. I don't have that contrast now.

So... my question. I noticed in that thread about that guy that was a convicted sex offender from zoklet... I forget his username. Unwinter or whatever the fuck it was. I noticed that you had pics of him saved.

I don't care about the fact that you save peoples' pictures. I want to know if you ever saved any photos of me from my facebook account... and if you could please send them to me. If you have any videos that I'm in or that I'm speaking within, that would be extremely awesome.

I'll even pay you when i can. can you help me?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by IWD I want you to know that I'm being completely serious.

I lost all of my facebook data from my old accounts. (Actually, it was 2 of them.) I had it saved in my hotmail inbox and then upon not having a computer for a year and a half, I missed a notification that would have told me "Hotmail is changing to outlook express and we're deleting all of the contents of inboxes unless you sign in within 9 months."

I lost my entire hotmail inbox in an account I had been saving sentimentally and just, overall, personally valuable emails in.

I am fucking devastated, because in addition to things like love letters from when I was a kid. Other sentimental types of things, I lost ALL of my pictures and videos and pieces of writing from facebook. I shut down my facebook account (deleted it) 2 different times and I thought this was fine because I had all of the data backed up in my email inboxes.

I am completely aware that I fucked up and it was stupid and careless for me to not have saved that stuff on a USB somewhere.

I also lost all sorts of stuff from various laptops I had that got stolen from me. I had all of my possessions (nearly) stolen and all of my things violated, with the exception of my body.

I'm hurting as a result of this. Trying to piece my life back together and it's hard without my things that I have memories associated with. I'll never be able to share my story with a significant other, in an appropriate manner. I have no way of expressing the unique complexity in regards to who i am. I am proud of who i am… but it's the result of a lot of things that I've experienced. My personality is a great thing, but moreso because of it being in contrast with what I used to be like. I don't have that contrast now.

So… my question. I noticed in that thread about that guy that was a convicted sex offender from zoklet… I forget his username. Unwinter or whatever the fuck it was. I noticed that you had pics of him saved.

I don't care about the fact that you save peoples' pictures. I want to know if you ever saved any photos of me from my facebook account… and if you could please send them to me. If you have any videos that I'm in or that I'm speaking within, that would be extremely awesome.

Quoted for when im not so drunk and this cunt doesn't delete it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I save basically no pictures.The pictures of me exist on other people's phones and will just be a sad reminder of my presence when I die.

This kinda makes me sad, IWD you have inspired me to take more ass on the sink selfies
    faggot Yung Blood
    i felt the same thing when i was incarcerated for gay-rape & geocities went down the shitter while i was in there.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sooo... you're saying you want your own dossier I have on you.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Well that sucks, always keep a backup, try opening a support ticket, just maybe you can get lucky (small chance).
    IWD Houston
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Sooo… you're saying you want your own dossier I have on you.

Do you have anything?!
    IWD Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo I save basically no pictures.The pictures of me exist on other people's phones and will just be a sad reminder of my presence when I die.

This kinda makes me sad, IWD you have inspired me to take more ass on the sink selfies

Yeah man, make an art project out of your life and out of who you are. Seriously.
    IWD Houston
    Originally posted by Dfg Well that sucks, always keep a backup, try opening a support ticket, just maybe you can get lucky (small chance).

Go on...
    Originally posted by IWD Go on…

Are you Brad Weed?
    IWD Houston
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Are you Brad Weed?

Like, is that my name? If that's what you're asking, then "No."

I don't know anyone whose last name is "weed" except for in a cartoon.
    Originally posted by IWD Like, is that my name? If that's what you're asking, then "No."

I don't know anyone whose last name is "weed" except for in a cartoon.

I can't very well just hand over a member's personal information, just because some person on Niggas in Space posting under the handle of I-W-D asks for it. That wouldn't be very nice, you know? And since we don't have any hair/blood samples, fingerprints and, yes, DNA, from the real Internet-Weed-Dude, there's no real way for you to verify you are who you say you are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I remember that image of you stretched out on your friends floor

Also meth and eminem
    IWD Houston
    bump.

mental institution, february 2021. from my FACESOFMETH associated facebook account. you know my real name.

ps. 17 years of use.
    IWD Houston
    spectral send me the pictures and videos you overweight internet fag.

come on...
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by IWD I want you to know that I'm being completely serious.

I'm hurting as a result of this. Trying to piece my life back together and it's hard without my things that I have memories associated with. I'll never be able to share my story with a significant other, in an appropriate manner. I have no way of expressing the unique complexity in regards to who i am. I am proud of who i am… but it's the result of a lot of things that I've experienced. My personality is a great thing, but moreso because of it being in contrast with what I used to be like. I don't have that contrast now.

So… my question. I noticed in that thread about that guy that was a convicted sex offender from zoklet… I forget his username. Unwinter or whatever the fuck it was. I noticed that you had pics of him saved.

I don't care about the fact that you save peoples' pictures. I want to know if you ever saved any photos of me from my facebook account… and if you could please send them to me. If you have any videos that I'm in or that I'm speaking within, that would be extremely awesome.

Spectral taught me how u can make a new email the same as yoour old eemail (emails are tossed when they're past being ripe), and do the recovery pasword and bam you're back into all of yoour accounts.

This has worked many trimes for him and I can't see it noot working. Why would they keep an email address available past a year? ABC Google company holds user data (including databased emails) for seven years in their Terms of Service.
    Bradley Black Hole
    OP i have recvered your facebook and all media, however i also forgot to save it. What can I say, it wasn't memorable media?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Lol Spectral can't hack shit.
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    I emailed you about Mario Galaxy
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Lol Spectral can't hack shit.

I say he can. Easily.
Jump to Top