User Controls

wen did u start swearing

I rarely sweared in high school until like senior year wen i was on beznos, but I did say nigger ever since frshman year with no gualms about it. I still didn't swear all that much until college and I almost never said da f word in high school because I still believed swearing was kind of a sin and it intimidated me. Also my parents didn't approve of it until the first time I SCREAMED PROFANITY at them and they just stood there.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Picked it up from my parents at an early age.

Going to jail made it worse cause every second word is cunt this fuck that etc etc
    my roommate spent all day walking around the pod, which was very small, and he had this certain route he would stick to the entire time. He would go up the stairs and into our cell, but his old roommate tipped me off that if i closed the door he wouldn't go in there as part of his route anymore until it was opened back up again.
    Very young, I remember when I was 6 or 7ish my brother ratting me out to my dad for swearing. My dad was stood over me saying "what did you say" and I was trying to think of the least offensive word I knew...I was going through them in my head as he kept drilling me for the answer.

In the end I decided "fuck off" must be pretty minor as I didn't know what it meant...yeah that went over well.
    where i am swearing is as common as adjectives are.

especially for the hakkas. its impossible to speak hakkas without the swear words, thatll be like english without the 's'.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    When I was a kid I NEVER swore, not fucking EVER. Then, when I was fucking like, 11, my cunt mother drug my father and I to this bitch-nigger ass fucking therapist. Mind you, my dad didn't even fucking want to be there either. The fucked part was is that if I cut in to say something, she would yell at me for "being disrespectful" to my mother, and rant the fuck about it, but when I would be saying my fucking peace on something, she'd fucking let my mother cut me off and not let me finish and when I'd say something about it (my dad even chimed in a few times, saying that wasn't right- he rarely spoke too, and he'd get cut off and treated slightly better, although she'd still let my mother rant the fuck on, yet we'd both get cut off all the fucking time when we did speak and say something she didn't like), so one day I had the fuck enough. I NEVER cussed, yet my mother, my father, grandparents (my grandmother's favorite word is 'fuck', and one saying she'd say when she was really pissed was 'fucking god damn, fire, tarnation, you motherfuckers', and believe it or not, she was a real lady-like, pleasant, typical "grandma" kinda grandma), all my parent's friends, everyone around me, so I had 11 years of absorbing profanity without once saying anything foul... but this fucking nigger... this fucking cunt ass bitch of a therapist... I got up and had enough, and told her "You fucking nigger bitch (she was black too, so her face was priceless to see), I'm fucking sick of this shit, fucking sick of my cunt mother, and REALLY sick the fuck of you. Go fuck your self and the horse you rode in on, cunt. I hope you get fucked in the ass by a giant donkey dick, you fucking motherfucking nigger cunt!". I walked out to the truck and sat until my father came out, he left shortly after to come out and talk to me and smoke. He told me she deserved it, but my mom was gonna be super pissed, lol. She was, she fucking came out and went the fuck on about how fucking embarrassed she was at me for fucking doing that, and how the fuck dare I fucking say that, which fucking got me on another fucking cussing crusade. Luckily, my dad had drove up there in the fucking truck, and my cunt fucking mom had been at her fucking cunt mother's in the fucking car, so I rode home with my dad. We stopped and got fucking damn good ice cream and fucking laughed the fuck about it. It was fucking great.

It was like the dam broke, and there I was, profanity fucking spewing forth, 11 years of fucked up repression of all that is foul vocabulary, and I fucking haven't stopped ever fucking since. You can fucking blame it on that fucking nigger cunt bitch. I'm not racist or anything, however, she was a nigger regardless of her colour. I never went back there. My dad stopped going too. He agreed with me, because she was being an especially biased cunt. Later, we fucking found the fuck out that my cunt fucking mother had been fucking telling her shit like we fucking were "abusing her", and all sorts of dumb shit. LIke fucking, dude, she'd fucking come at me, and back me into a fucking corner screaming and shit, sometimes grabbing me, threatening to hit me, or slapping me, so Yes, I fucking did push her away, and hit when she'd raise her hands at me SOMETIMES, but fucking luckily my dad would fucking defuse the situation when he was there, thank fucking God. My dad NEVER raised a hand, yelled, cussed, or did shit. If she went into a screaming tantrum, he'd fucking try to calm her down, or just be silent and ignore her. It was fucking funny because she'd get even more pissed when he'd go silent. If she went to fucking raise a hand to him, which wasn't fucking often, he'd fucking just say "You know what's going to happen if you hit me", because he didn't play that shit. If she hit me, he'd take my side if I pushed/hit her, and fucking tell her to fuck off.

Any fucking way... That's how I fucking got to fucking cursing as a fucking kid. Have a fucking nice fucking day.
    Uhhhuhh
    Originally posted by hydromorphone When I was a kid I NEVER swore, not fucking EVER. Then, when I was fucking like, 11, my cunt mother drug my father and I to this bitch-nigger ass fucking therapist. Mind you, my dad didn't even fucking want to be there either. The fucked part was is that if I cut in to say something, she would yell at me for "being disrespectful" to my mother, and rant the fuck about it, but when I would be saying my fucking peace on something, she'd fucking let my mother cut me off and not let me finish and when I'd say something about it (my dad even chimed in a few times, saying that wasn't right- he rarely spoke too, and he'd get cut off and treated slightly better, although she'd still let my mother rant the fuck on, yet we'd both get cut off all the fucking time when we did speak and say something she didn't like), so one day I had the fuck enough. I NEVER cussed, yet my mother, my father, grandparents (my grandmother's favorite word is 'fuck', and one saying she'd say when she was really pissed was 'fucking god damn, fire, tarnation, you motherfuckers', and believe it or not, she was a real lady-like, pleasant, typical "grandma" kinda grandma), all my parent's friends, everyone around me, so I had 11 years of absorbing profanity without once saying anything foul… but this fucking nigger… this fucking cunt ass bitch of a therapist… I got up and had enough, and told her "You fucking nigger bitch (she was black too, so her face was priceless to see), I'm fucking sick of this shit, fucking sick of my cunt mother, and REALLY sick the fuck of you. Go fuck your self and the horse you rode in on, cunt. I hope you get fucked in the ass by a giant donkey dick, you fucking motherfucking nigger cunt!". I walked out to the truck and sat until my father came out, he left shortly after to come out and talk to me and smoke. He told me she deserved it, but my mom was gonna be super pissed, lol. She was, she fucking came out and went the fuck on about how fucking embarrassed she was at me for fucking doing that, and how the fuck dare I fucking say that, which fucking got me on another fucking cussing crusade. Luckily, my dad had drove up there in the fucking truck, and my cunt fucking mom had been at her fucking cunt mother's in the fucking car, so I rode home with my dad. We stopped and got fucking damn good ice cream and fucking laughed the fuck about it. It was fucking great.

It was like the dam broke, and there I was, profanity fucking spewing forth, 11 years of fucked up repression of all that is foul vocabulary, and I fucking haven't stopped ever fucking since. You can fucking blame it on that fucking nigger cunt bitch. I'm not racist or anything, however, she was a nigger regardless of her colour. I never went back there. My dad stopped going too. He agreed with me, because she was being an especially biased cunt. Later, we fucking found the fuck out that my cunt fucking mother had been fucking telling her shit like we fucking were "abusing her", and all sorts of dumb shit. LIke fucking, dude, she'd fucking come at me, and back me into a fucking corner screaming and shit, sometimes grabbing me, threatening to hit me, or slapping me, so Yes, I fucking did push her away, and hit when she'd raise her hands at me SOMETIMES, but fucking luckily my dad would fucking defuse the situation when he was there, thank fucking God. My dad NEVER raised a hand, yelled, cussed, or did shit. If she went into a screaming tantrum, he'd fucking try to calm her down, or just be silent and ignore her. It was fucking funny because she'd get even more pissed when he'd go silent. If she went to fucking raise a hand to him, which wasn't fucking often, he'd fucking just say "You know what's going to happen if you hit me", because he didn't play that shit. If she hit me, he'd take my side if I pushed/hit her, and fucking tell her to fuck off.

Any fucking way… That's how I fucking got to fucking cursing as a fucking kid. Have a fucking nice fucking day.

Tits out bitch.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Holy wall of text TLDR...………...Hydro do you ever post short responses, everyone of your posts that I've seen have been like a flippin' book
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by hydromorphone When I was a kid I NEVER swore, not fucking EVER. Then, when I was fucking like, 11, my cunt mother drug my father and I to this bitch-nigger ass fucking therapist. Mind you, my dad didn't even fucking want to be there either. The fucked part was is that if I cut in to say something, she would yell at me for "being disrespectful" to my mother, and rant the fuck about it, but when I would be saying my fucking peace on something, she'd fucking let my mother cut me off and not let me finish and when I'd say something about it (my dad even chimed in a few times, saying that wasn't right- he rarely spoke too, and he'd get cut off and treated slightly better, although she'd still let my mother rant the fuck on, yet we'd both get cut off all the fucking time when we did speak and say something she didn't like), so one day I had the fuck enough. I NEVER cussed, yet my mother, my father, grandparents (my grandmother's favorite word is 'fuck', and one saying she'd say when she was really pissed was 'fucking god damn, fire, tarnation, you motherfuckers', and believe it or not, she was a real lady-like, pleasant, typical "grandma" kinda grandma), all my parent's friends, everyone around me, so I had 11 years of absorbing profanity without once saying anything foul… but this fucking nigger… this fucking cunt ass bitch of a therapist… I got up and had enough, and told her "You fucking nigger bitch (she was black too, so her face was priceless to see), I'm fucking sick of this shit, fucking sick of my cunt mother, and REALLY sick the fuck of you. Go fuck your self and the horse you rode in on, cunt. I hope you get fucked in the ass by a giant donkey dick, you fucking motherfucking nigger cunt!". I walked out to the truck and sat until my father came out, he left shortly after to come out and talk to me and smoke. He told me she deserved it, but my mom was gonna be super pissed, lol. She was, she fucking came out and went the fuck on about how fucking embarrassed she was at me for fucking doing that, and how the fuck dare I fucking say that, which fucking got me on another fucking cussing crusade. Luckily, my dad had drove up there in the fucking truck, and my cunt fucking mom had been at her fucking cunt mother's in the fucking car, so I rode home with my dad. We stopped and got fucking damn good ice cream and fucking laughed the fuck about it. It was fucking great.

Any fucking way… That's how I fucking got to fucking cursing as a fucking kid. Have a fucking nice fucking day.

Shut the fuck up you absolute waste of oxygen.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian Shut the fuck up you absolute waste of oxygen.

Exactly
    Technologist victim of incest
    I was way young, about 5 or so. We were getting on the highway in the car, and my Dad was driving. Mind you he’s a devout, God fearing, man. I started singing F-U-C-K, F-U-C-K, kinda like to the nursery rhyme B-I-N-G-O. My Dad about shit his pants. I can still see the look on his face. Poor man.
    Thing is, I didn’t know what I was singing. I really had no clue it was a bad word. I must have heard it from the older kids on my block. We all ran together. I remember thinking, “what did I say?”. 😂
Jump to Top