User Controls

I see a dragon warrior

Krow African Astronaut
    You ever close your eyelids and see cartoon figures animated or something like a Chinese painting from 1000 years ago. I see what is the head of a Dragon (like a helmet) on a man with a spear n shit.

it's in Monotone of course. at least with my light tanish eyelids compared to my milky white flesh.

Tell me you worship these Moobs, Fgts!
    Ghost Black Hole
    HPPD is great
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost HPPD is great

That's not it.

I'm sure everyone can experience it. also low light helps. but I suppose a bright light might make it easier to see.. it's kind of interesting in low light condition, because you're viewing it and you can alter the images with thought but it takes a moment before the image morphs.. it's usually like that of an old disney 1920s style i monochrome. sometimes I see some cute funny things. it can last for 5-10 minutes before it starts wearing off for me.

give it a try
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Anime faggot
    Originally posted by Krow You ever close your eyelids and see cartoon figures animated or something like a Chinese painting from 1000 years ago. I see what is the head of a Dragon (like a helmet) on a man with a spear n shit.

it's in Monotone of course. at least with my light tanish eyelids compared to my milky white flesh.

Tell me you worship these Moobs, Fgts!

Monotone or monochrome?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Monotone or monochrome?

I'm sorry, I meant Monochrome. I didn't sleep much last night. maybe 30 minutes worth. coughing up shit all night.
Jump to Top