please delete.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    stupid nub
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    archive pls
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Lol
    HTS highlight reel
    IWD, don't apologize. Of all the people who might deserve an apology, SN is the least of all. Also, he doesn't even post here anymore. But aside from that, like, he is the consummate dickhead. I literally can't imagine a personality designed to elicit less sympathy.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Wish id of quoted it now
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by HTS IWD, don't apologize. Of all the people who might deserve an apology, SN is the least of all. Also, he doesn't even post here anymore. But aside from that, like, he is the consummate dickhead. I literally can't imagine a personality designed to elicit less sympathy.

bitter ex alert
    you didn't even explain why you're apologizing for. He wants an apology from the tractor much more than one from you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    maybe he was driving the tractor
    Ghost Black Hole
    At the request of the OP I will be locking this thread
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by apric0t bitter ex alert

kek. SN is an unapologetic, unironic racist who acts like a trad chad, but is still easily one of the most degenerate people I've met.
    Originally posted by HTS kek. SN is an unapologetic, unironic racist who acts like a trad chad, but is still easily one of the most degenerate people I've met.

and he travels by a rolling piece of plywood
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by HTS kek. SN is an unapologetic, unironic racist who acts like a trad chad, but is still easily one of the most degenerate people I've met.

look i didnt disagree i merely informed that u used 2 dream about that stump in ur butt
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by apric0t look i didnt disagree i merely informed that u used 2 dream about that stump in ur butt

oi m8, no i dint
Jump to Top