User Controls

Anyone here Famous

Krow African Astronaut
    Or Infamous or have a famous or infamous family member?
    Why you want an autographed photo?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why you want an autographed photo?

If she is hawt and was born female with nude portraits.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I appeared briefly on dont tell the bride in the UK
    Octavian motherfucker
    My mate was on that last year
    I was in a Spanish movie when I was a kid.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Instigator I appeared briefly on dont tell the bride in the UK

Reality shows don't count.

I was spotted in 1-2 second bar scene then another 2-3 seconds and about 10 seconds before the cutaway to the start of the films open sequence. 1988. With James Balushi beating the shit out of a Porche in my home town near Oakland. no speaking part, By I got to yell stop along with everyone else with my hands over my head. 50 dollars a day.

then a few seconds in a scene as a maintenance worker shot in Santa Cruz. I was talking to the director. it was a made for tv film. I was told "Anyone not getting paid, get off the set or you will be in the film and unpaid. then a dude with a maintenance cart drove up and said, Hey get in. I was wearing this blue collar like shirt.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I was in a Spanish movie when I was a kid.

What movie. did you get credit?
    Octavian motherfucker
    "Gay Spaniard" - J Johnson
    Originally posted by Krow What movie. did you get credit?

No Idea, I was on vacation with my family fucking around on the beach, checking out some rockpools, it was early morning and this film crew showed up talking Spanish to us which obviously being British we didn't understand (3 of us, me my brother and a friend who went with us), then one of them said "English?" he explained they were filming a movie and asked us to just act normal while they filmed the scene.

So we overacted normal in the rockpools.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    yes my second uncle is a football player for some shitty dutch league team

Originally posted by Instigator I appeared briefly on dont tell the bride in the UK

and jeremy kyle right?
    Krow African Astronaut
    The Principal
    The Principal is a 1987 crime thriller action film starring Jim Belushi and Louis Gossett, Jr. It was written by Frank Deese and directed by Christopher Cain. It was filmed in Oakland, California and distributed by TriStar Pictures on Panavision. Belushi reprised his role as Rick Latimer in the 1990 film Abraxas, Guardian of

1:32 It looks like I'm standing at a Jukebox but it was a pool table. I'm the only one behind the guys at the bar. My classic wavy hair. yes it proves nothing. Wish I had my pay stub. I was wearing a blue crew-neck 80s style shirt outside but inside the shot was the day before and I was wearing a Leather Jacket with a hoody under it. You can see the grey hoody. Some PA told me that I could have ruined the shot because of continuity issues for having come back the next day late which is why you don't see me in the "Go after" scene with the baseball bat Jim has. .yet I was told, Tonight you go outside. at 2:43 I step out last I believe. I am in the far back dead center. the guy next to me who also places his hands on his head like "Oh no" told me I should do this. Do anything with realistic emotion. i think he was just an extra and not Sag. but I went with it..

This scene was on Webster Street on the island of Alameda. I grew up a few miles from here. This was actually a popular night club called Johnny B Goode (after the song)

It's not a Vietnamese Crawfish in a Bucket. Place looks popular still. but back then it was good pizza and a great bar.

Anyways these things took hours to set up, and they must of did the bar scene of them talking like 40 times. you see those break away (cut away..whatever) shots because they were either cursing.. Jim would joke and yell at one of the guys "He keeps fucking his lines up causing me to fuck my lines.." or something like that. but it was all playful banter.

not verbatim but it was a weird experience. they had a casting call and I "Faked it and made it" by saying this casting director was my coach and told me to be here (whatever time.. pronto.. I think it was filmed during winter.. early night call) and they set up rain makers and then a rare lightening storm came in (happens like every 4-5 years there.. lightening is rare) and the next night it didn't rain so they used it outside that night with us out there yelling at Mr Belushi to stop.. etc.... years later in 2013 I started taking actual acting lessons from a casting director at SAG-Aftra level for 2 years. I still haven’t tried out for commercials. But if I do.. please support me as I would you.

I need people to cheer me on. It's not something I ever wanted to do when I was young. I took Drama classes because this school shrink told me it would build character and this and that. make me less shy. I was weird out by the hippy drama teacher, She told me I would be good with voiceovers because of all the realistic animal sounds I would make and cartoon shit.

I just wanted to see how films were made and make them one day, but it's difficult to direct if you never acted or know the set.

tl;dr Support each other in creativity and art for your fellow NIS Mofo lil Bromo or Sisco or HTC

1:32 and 1:43 Edited: around 3:50 I am center, came out last and yelled something like Rick no" and put my hands on my head.. wearing blue and the guy on your right also puts his hand on his head"

Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls and jeremy kyle right?

Yeah

And judge rinder sorted my claim out against mcdonalds when I said I didnt want.any ice.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No Idea, I was on vacation with my family fucking around on the beach, checking out some rockpools, it was early morning and this film crew showed up talking Spanish to us which obviously being British we didn't understand (3 of us, me my brother and a friend who went with us), then one of them said "English?" he explained they were filming a movie and asked us to just act normal while they filmed the scene.

So we overacted normal in the rockpools.

that's pretty funny.. did the Director Assistant come over and tell you to act normal this time" and did it over and over.. or was it just some Spanish school project. like was it a small crew of camera guy (or two-three) a sound guy with his shotgun or boom, gaffers (lighting) etc.. like a giant trailer or two full of cables being taped down everywhere?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Always once appeared on hong kong tv when I was 6 and had to guess the colour of there taxis

Won a disney puzzle ball thing.

πŸŽ†πŸŽˆπŸŽ’
    Ghost Black Hole
    My girlfriend has an encylopedia dramatica page
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Instigator Always once appeared on hong kong tv when I was 6 and had to guess the colour of there taxis

Won a disney puzzle ball thing.

πŸŽ†πŸŽˆπŸŽ’

that's pretty cool. was it like Romper Room?

I forgot at 6 (Kindergarten) we went to an Oakland studio (I think KTVU 2 fox) and the magic mirror was fucking fake as hell. It was just a stupid hole with her face peering through it. She told us just minutes before it went live (no rehersal) to act as if it's magic. Telling us children to lie? pay us 50 dollars for the day.

On the real.. I wish I could find it in their archives in a vault somewhere.. as long as they don't scrub it -_-
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Krow that's pretty cool. was it like Romper Room?

I forgot at 6 (Kindergarten) we went to an Oakland studio (I think KTVU 2 fox) and the magic mirror was fucking fake as hell. It was just a stupid hole with her face peering through it. She told us just minutes before it went live (no rehersal) to act as if it's magic. Telling us children to lie? pay us 50 dollars for the day.

On the real.. I wish I could find it in their archives in a vault somewhere.. as long as they don't scrub it -_-

No, they approached me in the street...Id just left the army barracks swimming pool..my dad probably still has it on.VHS

It.was like a disney rubiks cube..probably still in my parents loft..
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Instigator No, they approached me in the street…Id just left the army barracks swimming pool..my dad probably still has it on.VHS

It.was like a disney rubiks cube..probably still in my parents loft..

Sell that shit on eBay.. anything remotely sentimental should be sold off to harden your soul for the space rock that is going to murder many of us.

Is it rare? maybe you get lots of money for someone who is an 80s buff
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Hi I'm the other guy from Wham. Even I don't remember my name or whether or not the exclamation point is context specific
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top