User Controls

Benny and Benji look alike ISRAEL VOTE

Krow African Astronaut
    like a freaken body double

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    twins created in a jedi science experiment
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra twins created in a jedi science experiment

Can I have just one thread without some hate comments made?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I thought benny was Asian
    Originally posted by Krow Can I have just one thread without some hate comments made?

not until you learn your lesson
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

smexy vid
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra not until you learn your lesson

what lesson.. the lesson of your racist hate?
    Originally posted by Krow what lesson.. the lesson of your racist hate?

looks like you haven't learnt it

you are in the gas chamber now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Krow Can I have just one thread without some hate comments made?

Originally posted by aldra twins created in a semitic genetic science experiment

there.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra looks like you haven't learnt it

you are in the gas chamber now

Ghost Black Hole
    Japan did it better.

Why gas a truck full of people when you can fill the truck with poison and gas an entire neighborhood

Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Japan did it better.

Why gas a truck full of people when you can fill the truck with poison and gas an entire neighborhood

in Nanking?
    Branch Davidians > Aum Shinrikyo
    Originally posted by Ghost Japan did it better.

Inefficient, just put something in the city water supply, job done.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Japanese vending machine poisonings
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Inefficient, just put something in the city water supply, job done.

Yes dilute the poison that will be much worse lol
    Krow African Astronaut
    I asked where the fuck did Japanese do this? I'm guessing WWII? In China, Philippines, Death March regions?

do tell!
    Ghost Black Hole
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsumoto_sarin_attack

The Matsumoto sarin attack was an attempted assassination perpetrated by members of the Aum Shinrikyo doomsday cult in Matsumoto, in Japan's Nagano prefecture, on the night of June 27, 1994. Eight people were killed and over 500 were harmed by sarin gas that was released from a converted refrigeration truck in the Kaichi Heights area. The attack was perpetrated nine months before the better known Tokyo subway sarin attack.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsumoto_sarin_attack

The Matsumoto sarin attack was an attempted assassination perpetrated by members of the Aum Shinrikyo doomsday cult in Matsumoto, in Japan's Nagano prefecture, on the night of June 27, 1994. Eight people were killed and over 500 were harmed by sarin gas that was released from a converted refrigeration truck in the Kaichi Heights area. The attack was perpetrated nine months before the better known Tokyo subway sarin attack.

That's fucking crazy. Same cult? they gave him the death sentence just recently, didn't they?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yes, unfortunately Master Asahara was killed just like Jesus on the Cross. May his death bring forth the grand apocalypse!

SHO SHO SHO SHO SHO SHO SHOKO!!!

Jump to Top