User Controls

Ghost/scron is an admitted rat who sold out his friends to the cops in order to avoid jail

whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't have friends because most people are toxic assholes like you.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    I never had them in the first place
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    enjoy your ban loser
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    Locking this thread now
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Can confirm. He has loose lips, he has told me numerous things, but i am sure he'll deny it.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    [sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup][sub][sup]
    [byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool][byusingthistagiaffirmlannyissupercool]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/PmpfdsR.gif[/img]
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sooo.. you want to piss in his jug up?
    Ghost Black Hole
    sup
    Lol that fag used his exploit to prevent THE TRUTH from getting out

That's an admission of guilt if I've ever seen one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Why can't I see this thread?
    how 2 hide thread?
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    He fucks men and claims he isn't gay because the men tell them they're girls.

Source: He fucked HTS noob who is a man who says he's a girl.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet He fucks men and claims he isn't gay because the men tell them they're girls.

And you're just telling us this now??
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet He fucks men and claims he isn't gay because the men tell them they're girls.

Your wife looks like marine land. At least mine looks like a woman while yours barely can pass as human.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox Lol that fag used his exploit to prevent THE TRUTH from getting out

That's an admission of guilt if I've ever seen one

Fucking this.
Jump to Top