User Controls

fuck lereddit

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Ummm
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    *rams a real dildo inside of op's pussyhole and then rides away on a scooter*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER GONTS! GOTTA RUN!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    That le shit hasn't been relevant in almost a decade, how fucking old are you lol?

Also posting edgy pol shit on Reddit and surprised you got banned.. and you act like they are retards lmao it wasn't even a person that banned you it was a script.

You're literally an NPC that's why you got banned by a bot catcher because you are a robot normie Pi rat masked faggot
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Which soobridit?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by filtration I got banned from the whole of reddit. I think it was like /r/news or some shit.

blyat

Fuck reddit anyway, i don't use it.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I stopped using Reddit after being from Canada permanently and seeing my most active posts were to do with Islam and cryptocutrencies and world news and figured I was on a watch list and should definitely cut and run
    Ghost Black Hole
    Not using reddit should be a reason for being on a watchlist, they would snag all of you weirdos at once.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
Jump to Top