User Controls

17 year old me rants about drugs

And 22 year old me calls 17 year old me a bitch

(This was written when I was 17)

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Weed: Weed really isnt that bad, It has a massive subculture (stoners) a religous following (rastas, some hindus) and medical benefits. It feels fucking amazing and is awesome and cheap as fuck. I know my life is on track if I can buy a bag every now and then, its almost like a wealth status thing, I dont feel rich until I have a pound of weed.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Booze: I love drinking up until I am puking my guts out drawing satanic symbols and shit, I dont think I can drink vodka anymore the last time I did I think I got my dad kicked out of his house.. and I always get so damn sick. Beer just makes me vomit water for an entire day, Rum is really the only shit I can chug (I dont mix, ever.) Booze is a fun time but It brings out my potential evil, Driking is weird, I want to but at the same time I dont. Its much worse then weed i think, I can never do it more then once every few weeks or even once a month is fine. [/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Tobacco: Meh, Tried smoking twice in my life, the only time i do it is with my certain crazy chain smoking friend, I will really only smoke with her and I will usually be drunk when she asks. Not for me, Dosnt get me high.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Coffee: Small amounts suck, Chugging energy drinks fucks me up, Expensive as hell though, like $15 for enough energy drinks to get fucked up and jitter, I would prefer a bag of weed and chips or something[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Mushrooms: NOM NOM NOM NOM, Mushrooms are spiritual to me. I have done them like 7 times and I had one bad trip once but every time I do them I gain a deeper insight into my life. I love em. I would eat an ounce if I could. I love going mushrooms picking too!! fun times. [/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]LSD: Havent tried it, really want to :D[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Coke: Evil shit, I have no desire to screw up my life, both my parents were hooked on this shit for most of my life and it's probably the reason im poor now. I think there is a fine line between drugs like caffiene, nicotene and weed, but then there is hard drugs and shit like meth and crack. which WILL fuck you up and ruin your life. [/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]bundy: Sounds fun, seems like a bad idea though. I would try it[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Ketamine: Eh, Seems like some hard shit to me, I dont really know where I stand on it. I dont even know anyone who does it so I can avoid thinking about it, but for the most part I would probs avoid it, I dont like snorting shit. [/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Meth: Only is your name is mr white. This shit is bad I will just drink coffee if I want to stay up for days and if I want to fuck up my life I would rather not be on a hard drug. Fuck meth[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Heroin/Opioids: Injecting anything is a terrible idea, Heroin is just fucked. Although Vicoden is fine in my books, its a damn pill. its not like taking one will kill you (unlike heroin) so why not, If you can get them legally then fucking enjoy. Dr. house does them for a reason LOL.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]PCP: seems like a cool high but that shit looks nasty as fuck, avoiding it![/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]mdma/E: Meh, Seems like more of a female drug then something you do with friends or to chill out. Not my scene

My reply: I was straight-edge most of my life and never drank or smoke even though I grew up in an active meth lab with parents that did crack and heroine. 17 year old me clearly needs to do more drugs and never praise the triangles because he's a fucking idiot.

Weed- cuck drug but it should be legal. Syncans are God drugs ∆

Booze- cuck drug but feelsgoodman and a good polysubstance abuse type deal

Tobacco- good shit, stimulants are awesome.

Coffee- highly addictive psychostimulant but the pope said its okay so chugging redbull is cool

Mushrooms/LSD/DMT-EVERYONE should use these drugs and if you don't have an active tryptamine tolerance you're just a fag

Cocaine- coca is a God drug and crack is a holy substance when cooked properly. Brillo and pyrex tubes ftw.

bundy- ∆ CRIB LEG BAG YEAH THIS THE BEST TIME TO DING DING DING DING YOU KNOW ∆

Ketamine- IV ketamine is the best, besides that its a good combo/poly abuse drug GREAT with coke and booze.

Meth- crystal meth should be legal its not even that bad. It could be WAY stronger if someone decided to cook up an analogue but that will never happen. Shadow people are fun to party with until you try to pass them a loaded bowl and it just smashes on the floor because your actually alone.

Opiates- should be legal, oh wait FENTANYL and OXYCODONE are legal thank you capitalism I will do these drugs worry free now.

MDMA- ecstasy cooks are like priests, this drug actually was legal for marriage therapy and It should have stayed that way but oh well. Moonrocks are crystalline love.[/FONT]

Dissociator African Astronaut
    oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[FONT=courier new]yyyyyyyyyyyy[SIZE=10px]yyyyyy[SIZE=9px]yyyy[SIZE=12px]yyyyyyyyyyyyyy[SIZE=20px]yyyyyyyyyyyyyy[SIZE=22px]yyyyyyyyyyyyyy[SIZE=26px]yyyyyyyyy[SIZE=48px]yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeahueihjfueji[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [TABLE="width: 500"]
    Blingityblingityblongblongggggg [TR]
    1 [TD]you are the waskeskkf[/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    take 2you [TD]you are the weakest link[/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD]goodbye[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD]ggggggggggggggggnope[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[FONT=courier new]yyyyyyyyyyyy[SIZE=10px]yyyyyy[SIZE=9px]yyyy[SIZE=12px]yyyyyyyyyyyyyy[SIZE=20px]yyyyyyyyyyyyyy[SIZE=22px]yyyyyyyyyyyyyy[SIZE=26px]yyyyyyyyy[SIZE=48px]yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeahueihjfueji[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [TABLE="width: 500"]
    Blingityblingityblongblongggggg [TR]
    1 [TD]you are the waskeskkf[/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    take 2you [TD]you are the weakest link[/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD]goodbye[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]