User Controls

Tit posting from a titty bar.

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Pretty horny in here probably going to get some chinese pussy and go home and smoke some dope.

Post some tits in here.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    um... how about you post tits since you're the faggot claiming you're at a tittie bar..

if you're at a tittie bar trying to get china ass then why are you on a site called nis space full of dudes...

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I lied. I'm googling tits on Google image search.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gadzooks I lied. I'm googling tits on Google image search.

more power to you bud.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    more bud power you to bud power bud
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Ban the lying motherfucker
    oh pashore, can't we just call this a wash and call it a krolo fread, and i'll leave out my strip club story that was actually real?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how much do a titty bar cost for an evening? asking for myself.

Like, I've had no desire to ever go to one so far, thought doesn't cross my mind. I guess that would be interesting maybe, but I have no idea how that whole place works.

Like, can I jack off in the women's restrooms?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I thanked Bill Krozby for posting a pixies video and I feel rapier
    Originally posted by Sudo I thanked Bill Krozby for posting a pixies video and I feel rapier

Ur a rapist!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby um… how about you post tits since you're the faggot claiming you're at a tittie bar..

if you're at a tittie bar trying to get china ass then why are you on a site called nis space full of dudes…

You have some pretty solid music picks for being a Krawz
    Originally posted by CASPER You have some pretty solid music picks for being a Krawz

I've always had a great taste in music, considering I see shows often and am a musician. tis is the life of being a Bill Krozbyler.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I lied. I'm googling tits on Google image search.

sorry didn't mean to call you a faggot you're cool, i was really messed up last night and lashing out at people left and right. i have a lot of splaining to do today
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry didn't mean to call you a faggot you're cool, i was really messed up last night and lashing out at people left and right. i have a lot of splaining to do today

Watch out he got a wild hair up his ass!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    None posted. Fake news title.
    Originally posted by Ghost Watch out he got a wild hair up his ass!

yeah pretty much i was being my favorite little princess last night, i was even texting this chicken last night and told her she's not going to play me, casshhh me outside shit and she was like "i've already played you"

oooohhhhh well...

Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry didn't mean to call you a faggot you're cool, i was really messed up last night and lashing out at people left and right. i have a lot of splaining to do today

I know that’s right Lucy!

Sorry or sorry but not sorry?
    ( . Y . )
    Originally posted by ohfralala I know that’s right Lucy!

my name's not lucy... its Bill Krozby...

oh wait i get it..

Jump to Top