User Controls

40 oz crew

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    this guy is one of the first dudes i ever saw on youtube and subscribed too. all a bout dat 40'z fam. except here in texas they don't make 40's in glass bottles and just put them in plastic jugs. But you know how it is... bullshittin after a long day of work hangin' w ur bromos, sippin a brew.

You see two guys in the subway wearing suits sippin' on oe in brown bags, brown bagging it.. and you see someone walk by them and laugh "what a couple of fags in heat" and one of them says "fags always smell their own"

A bunch of grown ass men sippin 40's in the park burping and farting while their slampig wifes film you. Then you go get some burgers. mmmm mmm good fam! burpin b holes!

No dad bods welcome.

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I'm drinking a 40 of OE right now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gadzooks

nice bud, i quit drinking 40's because over a year ago they don't have glass 40's just these weird plastic jugs. doesn't feel them same.

I'm drinking a schlitz right now in a 24oz, they don't sell 40's of that here unless you get out like 50 miles out from austin because thers nothing to do in places like that but have babies, be clackalcklin and going to a bar.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nice bud, i quit drinking 40's because over a year ago they don't have glass 40's just these weird plastic jugs. doesn't feel them same.

Luckily we still got the glass bottles up here in the great white North.
    if you don't smash the bottle against something did you even drink a 40?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Luckily we still got the glass bottles up here in the great white North.

right. hopefully it doesn't change. but something maybe thinks it will. I've seen so many 40's that i've never sipped from up north.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III if you don't smash the bottle against something did you even drink a 40?

pretty much, i was telling my chicken this morning about the rowdiness that goes along with a 40. i knew this guy from beta tribunal cappa house, that played "edward 40 hands" at the frat and he was a cool seemingly level headed dude, and after he played he went up to his room and hung himself.. its quit the quandary especially because everyhone liked him and he was a chill guy so i dont see why that happened.

Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III if you don't smash the bottle against something did you even drink a 40?

Hence the reason for plastic bottles.
    Originally posted by Technologist Hence the reason for plastic bottles.

you're such a smart, chicken....
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Colt 45>OE 800
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by gadzooks

nigger
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Someone air mail me a 40, always wanted to try one...

Closest thing.weve got is 10% lager :/
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Instigator Someone air mail me a 40, always wanted to try one…

Closest thing.weve got is 10% lager :/

i think its 40z by size not alcohol %

??!?!??!/1//?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Yeh I knew sort of...

So what alc % are they then?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Nigger beer, not really beer even
    Originally posted by Instigator Yeh I knew sort of…

So what alc % are they then?

google is your friend.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Nigger beer, not really beer even

right, i guess all that hops and barley and alcohol in it isn't anything..... i bet you drink budlight lol

by the way no body here called it beer but you, we call it malt liquor for a reason, fuckass.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Heineken
    Instigator Space Nigga
    5%?

Well that sucks.
Jump to Top