User Controls

Do you or did you watch Nascar?

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Damn that sport is dying. I am watching the race at Bristol (after the Braves won in the 9th inning) and the seats are empty! There used to be a waiting list to get tickets for that race. I don't care, fuck Bill France and that group. Makes sense why NASCAR is for sale but what could anyone do to bring it back?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    lol nascar isnt that the retarded one where they drive round in circles
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yea and sometimes people die, it used to be good times.
    Technologist victim of incest
    It’s a sport for white trash like you OP. You’re a dying breed.
    Originally posted by Technologist It’s a sport for white trash like you OP. You’re a dying breed.

Did you think that would ouch me? lol
    the only times i saw nascar were in that movie with will ferrel and final destination
    Originally posted by Grylls the only times i saw nascar were in that movie with will ferrel and final destination

It used to be good to watch, not anymore. What's a white trash guy to do? lol
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Damn that sport is dying. I am watching the race at Bristol (after the Braves won in the 9th inning) and the seats are empty! There used to be a waiting list to get tickets for that race. I don't care, fuck Bill France and that group. Makes sense why NASCAR is for sale but what could anyone do to bring it back?

I've been to a Bristol race back when Earnhardt was still racing.. Ernie Irvan barely beat Earnhardt for the win.. Damn I'm getting old..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain I've been to a Bristol race back when Earnhardt was still racing.. Ernie Irvan barely beat Earnhardt for the win.. Damn I'm getting old..

Those were the days! How did you get a ticket Mikey? Back then I heard that there was a waiting list. If you are watching now there is hardly anyone there.
    Originally posted by Technologist It’s a sport for white trash like you OP. You’re a dying breed.

Whatever you say Nigger lover! Does your nigger know you post here?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Lol didn't expect to see language like that in a thread about nascar. Color me surprised
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Erekshun Those were the days! How did you get a ticket Mikey? Back then I heard that there was a waiting list. If you are watching now there is hardly anyone there.

My girlfriends brother in law was a bank manager.. Apparently that job comes with perks..

That place will put chills on you when they start their engines..

👍
    Originally posted by mikeyagain My girlfriends brother in law was a bank manager.. Apparently that job comes with perks..

👍

pic of your girlfriend
    Originally posted by mikeyagain My girlfriends brother in law was a bank manager.. Apparently that job comes with perks..

👍

I have been to Darlington, samething. I am over Nascar and watching Bristol today I think a lot of people are.
    Originally posted by Grylls pic of your girlfriend

No pics, but she was no slouch..

👍
    i have also been to darlington and bristol
    Originally posted by Erekshun I have been to Darlington, samething. I am over Nascar and watching Bristol today I think a lot of people are.

I looked for the race, on regular TV.. I gave my satellite dish up.. No need for that hundred dollar bill every month..
    No, I don't watch Nascar. I'm too poor and stupid.
Jump to Top