User Controls

Anyone here share pillows?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't know if im the only one that does this, but whenever i share my bed with a girl i make us share a pillow. I put all the other pillows away, or keep a second one to prop up my legs. But I just have this mentality that if we are sharing a bed and going through this commitment of unity, might as well share a pillow between us.

It all started when I was a kid and I had a dream about two beavers going inside of their beaver tree den and going to be bud shairing a pillow. like thats how its supposed to be, the whole prosperity and unity behind such a commitment. you know what I mean? Same thing like if im naked going to sleep my partner has to be nude too to share the experience, none of that "ahhh gotta wear a tank top and boi shorts" kinda bs.

I guess kinda like how I'm not into tying on a tight one because I believe we are electric beings.

Alot of girls were questioning my actions at first but later agreed with me that thats a much more inviting and good way to share a bed, by also sharing a pillow.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    What do you do when you share your bed with a boi?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I spoon mine whilst my head is on.anuva
    What if it's a "My Pillow"? It's my pillow.
    Originally posted by Erekshun What if it's a "My Pillow"? It's my pillow.

yeah just like its your bed... but you're still sharing it, you're sharing the experience together for solidarity
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    no sometimes i make your mom sleep on the floor

i might throw her a blanket if its a special occasion
    Originally posted by Grylls no sometimes i make your mom sleep on the floor

i might throw her a blanket if its a special occasion

hey leave the mom jokes to me lil queermo, you're not really good at them, plus i don't if you make her sleep on the floor... i mean why? why not just share a pillow with her if you like her so much?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey leave the mom jokes to me lil queermo, you're not really good at them, plus i don't if you make her sleep on the floor… i mean why? why not just share a pillow with her if you like her so much?

go on then, hit me your best mom joke
    Originally posted by Grylls go on then, hit me your best mom joke

i will when you present the right opportunity to follow up on one of your post. this ones not good.
    Yo mama so stupid, she went to the dollar store and asked "how much?"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i will when you present the right opportunity to follow up on one of your post. this ones not good.

like the time i presented my cock to your mom for her breakfast
    According to Freud it means you want to sleep with your mother.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    I would be so fuckin pissied maaaaaaan.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I wish some dildo would tell me to share a pillow. I would wait until u fell asleep & rip it out from under your head & repeatedly beat u in the face with it.
    Originally posted by DietPiano According to Freud it means you want to sleep with your mother.

of course freud would say that considering he was a literal mother fucker. he likes to project.
    Originally posted by 🐿 I would be so fuckin pissied maaaaaaan.

why?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I wish some dildo would tell me to share a pillow. I would wait until u fell asleep & rip it out from under your head & repeatedly beat u in the face with it.

well then I'd beat you back for solidarity
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I wish some dildo would tell me to share a pillow. I would wait until u fell asleep & rip it out from under your head & repeatedly beat u in the face with it.

Sounds hawt.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Pyromania I'd be pissed if I had to wake up next to you.

Murrrrrkay alt
    Originally posted by 🐿 Murrrrrkay alt

can i wake up next to u
Jump to Top